Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Max Browne

So I watched USC's spring game then posted on blogman.com: "Max Browne is usc's starter". Of course the "experts" like Fetters, Eklund and whatever you call that little pussy Kimmy, all came out and said, "no way, Kessler or Wittek for sure". What do you know, Barton just said Max. is the starter. How do these cunts receive a paycheck?

One more, Sark didn't want Max, he wanted Troy Williams all along. Sark wanted Hindy over Garnett too.

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

So I watched USC's spring game then posted on blogman.com: "Max Browne is usc's starter". Of course the "experts" like Fetters, Eklund and whatever you call that little pussy Kimmy, all came out and said, "no way, Kessler or Wittek for sure". What do you know, Barton just said Max. is the starter. How do these cunts receive a paycheck?

One more, Sark didn't want Max, he wanted Troy Williams all along. Sark wanted Hindy over Garnett too.

Don't forget, he wanted Big Sky over Jake Almighty 2.0.

Also, blogman.com? Seriously?

"lol"
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited May 2013
    I do remember that Steel, but you have said plenty of really stupid shit yourself. Everyone gets something right, even Kim.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

How do these cunts receive a paycheck?

Because doogs like you keep renewing your fucking subscription to that fucking website. Figure out the internets and you can read their premium bored without paying.
  • ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    I wouldn't trade Troy Williams for Browne. Troy Williams is going to be the starting QB in 2014.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

I wouldn't trade Troy Williams for Browne. Troy Williams is going to be the starting QB in 2014.

Special special year
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    TommySQC said:

Special special year
    Double secret special year
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,168

TommySQC said:

Special special year
    Double secret special year
    Losers don't get put on probation
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627

Because doogs like you keep renewing your fucking subscription to that fucking website. Figure out the internets and you can read their premium bored without paying.
    Tell me more.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Tell me more.
    This.

My inbox is waiting.
  • DisplacedDawgDisplacedDawg Member Posts: 42

Tell me more.
    This.

My inbox is waiting.
    x2
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    x3

Tell me more.
    This.

My inbox is waiting.
    x2
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    DeepSeaZ said:

x3

Tell me more.
    This.

My inbox is waiting.
    x2
    x4
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    section8 said:

DeepSeaZ said:

x3

Tell me more.
    This.

My inbox is waiting.
    x2
    x4
    X5!

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I do remember that Steel, but you have said plenty of really stupid shit yourself. Everyone gets something right, even Kim.

ahh for fuck sake, I've been right for 20 years. Those shitsticks just hate getting shown up by steel. Especially fetters. Sugarlove used to harm that dude, then I'd just get banned for having an opinion that was not not commensurate with the dawgman.com agenda. That be licking the balls of the coaches, parents, recruits and fags who are forced to read the propaganda spewing out of those cunt-lipped DMC idiots.

Jesus, somebody just speak the truth. Or better yet somebody open their eyes and look at our record the last four years. Does ANYBODY have an original thought? No, lets just talk about entrance songs again.

Half you bitches here were part of that crowd
    edited May 2013

ahh for fuck sake, I've been right for 20 years. Those shitsticks just hate getting shown up by steel. Especially fetters. Sugarlove used to harm that dude, then I'd just get banned for having an opinion that was not not commensurate with the dawgman.com agenda. That be licking the balls of the coaches, parents, recruits and fags who are forced to read the propaganda spewing out of those cunt-lipped DMC idiots.

Jesus, somebody just speak the truth. Or better yet somebody open their eyes and look at our record the last four years. Does ANYBODY have an original thought? No, lets just talk about entrance songs again.

Half you bitches here were part of that crowd
    There are a lot of fan boy cunts on dawgman. The place promotes blatant, delusional homerism. Not to mention, almost all of the young crowd doesn't know shit about Husky Football or what it used to stand for so they really don't know any other way.

You may not be a fan boy, but that doesn't mean you aren't a moron. You've posted plenty of stupid shit here in a short amount of time. The only reason you are here is because no matter what handle you created, everyone knew it was you.

You can be entertaining and it is funny you think you actually know anything about football, so keep thinking you know what the fuck you are talking about.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    I've been right about most everything that glided beautifully off my fingertips over the last 18 years at dawgtales//dawgman. Its the censorship and bullshit from dicks like Fetters and Eklund who never even played the sport.

Kim didn't play any sports . Guarantee that little turd played with an easy-bake oven while the rest of us were playing pee-wee football. Kim NEVER put a mint-tasting mouthguard in his mouth as a youth. He refused unless they tasted of semen. I'd like just once to punch that little fucker right in his cunt, just once:-) Uh oh, is that a hate crime or a hate incedent or am i protected by the 1st amendment?. Oops I better appoligize.
    edited May 2013
    Eklund has played before and at least knows something about the game. It's his blog postings that say UW has a good shot with almost every player listed that is annoying.

I agree with you about Fetters, but Kim knows a lot. He is so knowledgeable that he was the first to announce that bench pressing doesn't matter anymore. You don't want big and strong OL, all that matters is if they can move. He also knows that the way to beat Arizona is by throwing the ball 50+ times, even if your OL can't pass block.