Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now ded to race

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Even in your grief, just know that others are thinking of you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't live in Florida
  • Options

I don't live in Florida

No one should.
  • Options

Not sure why all the noise about DeathSantis when we all know the President kills Americans with Covid. Trump handed Biden the ball 2nd and goal on the 2 yard line and Biden called a Pick 6

I guess I'd deflect too had I been dumb enough to vote for him

Dumb? I got Daddy's vaccine.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Joe Biden - Make America Suck Again

Imagine voting for that
  • Options

Joe Biden - Make America Suck Again

Imagine voting for that

Uninspired.

You okay?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Truth . . . A concept you have no familiarity with.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,828
    HHusky said:
    Article full off fake news from a fake news source. That he doesn't have the legal ability to effect their pay isn't softening.

Fuck off Biden Boi!
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not sure why all the noise about DeathSantis when we all know the President kills Americans with Covid. Trump handed Biden the ball 2nd and goal on the 2 yard line and Biden called a Pick 6

I guess I'd deflect too had I been dumb enough to vote for him

No way. He tweets weird shit.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,128
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    Article full off fake news from a fake news source. That he doesn't have the legal ability to effect their pay isn't softening.

Fuck off Biden Boi!
    *affect
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He should have been dead to anyone that bothers to read the fine print

A law signed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis will allow for the Florida Department of Health to forcibly vaccinate Florida residents. S.B. 2006 was signed into law by DeSantis on May 3, 2021 and immediately hailed as a major victory by many medical freedom advocates. The law bans so-called "Vaccine Passports" and adds certain restrictions on state and local governments during a declared public health emergency. A little known and little spoken of section of the original statute states: "The state health officer, upon declaration of a public health emergency, may take actions that are necessary to protect the public health." Some of these actions include: "Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have a significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health." Those refusing these actions "may be subjected to isolation or quarantine." The most disturbing part is a section beneath which reads, "If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine, if there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to vaccinate or treat the individual." In the mass frenzy to applaud Governor DeSantis for banning Vaccine Passports, this section of the existing law was paid little attention

The left are gone, no redeeming them at all, the sheep on the right are still supporting this Nazi clown, thinking America can be saved by (S)elected NWO governor. All of them are the enemy. ALL OF THEM.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    Serious question. The Dem controlled school boards that are refusing his order and suing him are saying a Governor can't mandate what locals school do for health and welfare. I actually like their argument. Local control and all of that. Makes me wonder why conservatives aren't suing in Virginia when Blackface goes back to mandating masks?

If we don't have to listen to the Governor of Florida about no masks, why should we have to listen to any other Governor who wants masks? I hope this is heard in Court. Maybe then we will have precedent to get ALL Governors out of the business of mask decisions. In other words, I hope this backfires BIGLY on the Dems.

On Friday, a court in Leon County will hear a case brought by parents from several Florida counties challenging the governor's order. The lawsuit accuses DeSantis of a power grab, saying his rule violates state constitutions and endangers schools, which have the power to operate, control and supervise classes within their districts. Other school districts and parents are also suing the governor.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Serious question. The Dem controlled school boards that are refusing his order and suing him are saying a Governor can't mandate what locals school do for health and welfare. I actually like their argument. Local control and all of that. Makes me wonder why conservatives aren't suing in Virginia when Blackface goes back to mandating masks?

If we don't have to listen to the Governor of Florida about no masks, why should we have to listen to any other Governor who wants masks? I hope this is heard in Court. Maybe then we will have precedent to get ALL Governors out of the business of mask decisions. In other words, I hope this backfires BIGLY on the Dems.

On Friday, a court in Leon County will hear a case brought by parents from several Florida counties challenging the governor's order. The lawsuit accuses DeSantis of a power grab, saying his rule violates state constitutions and endangers schools, which have the power to operate, control and supervise classes within their districts. Other school districts and parents are also suing the governor.

The sad fact is that masks that people are wearing don't do anything to protect the wearers from the chicom crud. When people in charge aren't following the science but are virtue signaling and that most Americans are ignorant but love to virtue signal and think PMS suburban housewives should proudly vote for a dementia patient that is bought and paid for by the chicoms we get what we get.
  • Options

Swaye said:

The sad fact is that masks that people are wearing don't do anything to protect the wearers from the chicom crud. When people in charge aren't following the science but are virtue signaling and that most Americans are ignorant but love to virtue signal and think PMS suburban housewives should proudly vote for a dementia patient that is bought and paid for by the chicoms we get what we get.
    Shut your fucking mouth about masks. You admitted several times that you are a habitual mask wearer, conformist and compliant sheep. You will never escape this infamy.
  • Options

Swaye said:

Shut your fucking mouth about masks. You admitted several times that you are a habitual mask wearer, conformist and compliant sheep. You will never escape this infamy.
    Whacko on Whacko violence.

So it's come to this.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

So it's come to this.
    You took the 'vax.' Good luck the rest of the way.

https://youtu.be/WToEM0woThk
  • Options

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

So it's come to this.
    You took the 'vax.' Good luck the rest of the way.

https://youtu.be/WToEM0woThk
    I been magnetized!!!