Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now ded to race

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Serious question. The Dem controlled school boards that are refusing his order and suing him are saying a Governor can't mandate what locals school do for health and welfare. I actually like their argument. Local control and all of that. Makes me wonder why conservatives aren't suing in Virginia when Blackface goes back to mandating masks?

If we don't have to listen to the Governor of Florida about no masks, why should we have to listen to any other Governor who wants masks? I hope this is heard in Court. Maybe then we will have precedent to get ALL Governors out of the business of mask decisions. In other words, I hope this backfires BIGLY on the Dems.

On Friday, a court in Leon County will hear a case brought by parents from several Florida counties challenging the governor's order. The lawsuit accuses DeSantis of a power grab, saying his rule violates state constitutions and endangers schools, which have the power to operate, control and supervise classes within their districts. Other school districts and parents are also suing the governor.

The sad fact is that masks that people are wearing don't do anything to protect the wearers from the chicom crud. When people in charge aren't following the science but are virtue signaling and that most Americans are ignorant but love to virtue signal and think PMS suburban housewives should proudly vote for a dementia patient that is bought and paid for by the chicoms we get what we get.
    Shut your fucking mouth about masks. You admitted several times that you are a habitual mask wearer, conformist and compliant sheep. You will never escape this infamy.
    Whacko on Whacko violence.

So it's come to this.
    You took the 'vax.' Good luck the rest of the way.

https://youtu.be/WToEM0woThk
    I been magnetized!!!
    Tagged and bagged, like a game animal.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Serious question. The Dem controlled school boards that are refusing his order and suing him are saying a Governor can't mandate what locals school do for health and welfare. I actually like their argument. Local control and all of that. Makes me wonder why conservatives aren't suing in Virginia when Blackface goes back to mandating masks?

If we don't have to listen to the Governor of Florida about no masks, why should we have to listen to any other Governor who wants masks? I hope this is heard in Court. Maybe then we will have precedent to get ALL Governors out of the business of mask decisions. In other words, I hope this backfires BIGLY on the Dems.

On Friday, a court in Leon County will hear a case brought by parents from several Florida counties challenging the governor's order. The lawsuit accuses DeSantis of a power grab, saying his rule violates state constitutions and endangers schools, which have the power to operate, control and supervise classes within their districts. Other school districts and parents are also suing the governor.

The sad fact is that masks that people are wearing don't do anything to protect the wearers from the chicom crud. When people in charge aren't following the science but are virtue signaling and that most Americans are ignorant but love to virtue signal and think PMS suburban housewives should proudly vote for a dementia patient that is bought and paid for by the chicoms we get what we get.
    Shut your fucking mouth about masks. You admitted several times that you are a habitual mask wearer, conformist and compliant sheep. You will never escape this infamy.

So it's come to this.

I been magnetized!!!
    it's been a real nightmare
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

So it's come to this.

I been magnetized!!!
    At least you don't need to worry about the mind control, they've already got you exactly where they want you, parroting their narratives and supporting their agendas.

You're still going to get slowly turned into a cyborg if you survive though. And you will be required to take regular doses of new shots to 'get back to normal.'

How does it feel to be a slave in 1984?
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

So it's come to this.

I been magnetized!!!
    At least you don't need to worry about the mind control, they've already got you exactly where they want you, parroting their narratives and supporting their agendas.

You're still going to get slowly turned into a cyborg if you survive though. And you will be required to take regular doses of new shots to 'get back to normal.'

How does it feel to be a slave in 1984?
    not bad, thanks
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    Article full off fake news from a fake news source. That he doesn't have the legal ability to effect their pay isn't softening.

Fuck off Biden Boi!
    *affect
    It's effect.

I'm sure you could care less.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    Article full off fake news from a fake news source. That he doesn't have the legal ability to effect their pay isn't softening.

Fuck off Biden Boi!
    *affect
    It's effect.

I'm sure you could care less.
    If it is effect, no one knows what you mean.

It's affect.