Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Kent Griswold

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Tequilla said:

That would be a strong whoosh attempt by me if I kept that charade up for months

I can see Harv doing that. He has the time.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    I remember the trio really going out of their way to downplay the LSU game. By that point a lot if people were fed up with the Fagman propaganda machine. Real Husky fans with a semblance of critical thinking skills knew Sark wasn't the guy by then.
  • Options

I remember the trio really going out of their way to downplay the LSU game. By that point a lot if people were fed up with the Fagman propaganda machine. Real Husky fans with a semblance of critical thinking skills knew Sark wasn't the guy by then.

I believe F3 literally compared them to 2001 Miami and started bringing up how James was killed by LSU in 1983.

I remember Doogs bringing up 0-12 a lot. I think more so than ever even during the first Nebraska ass kicking did 0-12 be brought up a ton was after the LSU game. I responded with the very first game after 0-12 season UW went toe to toe with LSU so why three years later was the gap so wide?

Typical Doogs refused to acknowledge that and kept bringing up 0-12.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2014

I remember Doogs bringing up 0-12 a lot. I think more so than ever even during the first Nebraska ass kicking did 0-12 be brought up a ton was after the LSU game. I responded with the very first game after 0-12 season UW went toe to toe with LSU so why three years later was the gap so wide?

You don't realize our home field is worth around 30 points?

Seriously I think the LSU game is when Kim really started going full tilt in dictator mode. That's when the lecturing started, saying our fans are the only ones who don't "act classy" after a loss (total bullshit), saying his faggy wow just wow a lot, and banning people for thinking critically, then not answering me when asked why I was banned. And if he did, he'd be a pussy and blame it on fetters or ektard.

Ha does anyone remember how much kim shit a brick when brett bafaro's baseball coach poasted how sark and co were unorganized and fucked up his visit. They went so far overboard to silence it, it was pretty obvious. So I kept starting new threads asking what happened to the brett bafaro thread. Griswold didn't appreciate that. Which is the funny thing...if he just came out and said AD doesn't want that type of info on here, end of story and I forget about it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

That would be a strong whoosh attempt by me if I kept that charade up for months

But he doesn't have the patience. Harv can't help but out himself within 24 hours of a troll attempt. Maybe he could go a week if he really wanted to, but he'd get bored as fuck trying to Tequila his way through this bored for weeks on end.

• Options
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

But he doesn't have the patience. Harv can't help but out himself within 24 hours of a troll attempt. Maybe he could go a week if he really wanted to, but he'd get bored as fuck trying to Tequila his way through this bored for weeks on end.

On DawgBored(RIP) I kept hoping CougLJFS was a whoosh by Harv.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Lots of "this guy is completely in over his head" moments surrounding the LSU game. The tiger. The scared play calling. The obvious lack of preparation.

And of course Fagman vociferously defended such wanton failure. I don't get how doogs think the staff there has the program's best interests at heart. Nothing could be further from the truth.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Speaking of doogs and their excuses, is that fag "diggy doog" still posting over there?

Didn't he try this bored out for a week, or am I imagining that?
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

Speaking of doogs and their excuses, is that fag "diggy doog" still posting over there?

Didn't he try this bored out for a week, or am I imagining that?

His name was on Dawgbored(RIP) but it was Mike Damone who pulled off a great whoosh. Had Harv falling for it badly.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2014
    Gladstone said:

Lots of "this guy is completely in over his head" moments surrounding the LSU game. The tiger. The scared play calling. The obvious lack of preparation.

And of course Fagman vociferously defended such wanton failure. I don't get how doogs think the staff there has the program's best interests at heart. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The tiger. lol

I wanted to kick that fat fuck right in his face for that. A fucking tiger? For what - to run plays against?

What the fuck was wrong with that guy, and why was USC so nice that they'd take that assgoblin away from us?
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Harv hasn't been the same since Mohun Biswas died. That lasted a year or longer before anyone caught on.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

If you recall, immediately following that game, LSU was destined to win the natty. Recall also, the North Texas Tigars and Towson Mean Green played LSU tuffer than the Huskies did in 2012.

exactly.

I watched parts if the Towson game on ESPNU 12. They played LSU much tougher.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Meek said:

johnb being drunk on whiskey and swearing and calling out players as the chat moderator put me on timeout for nothing more than a simple bon mot when we were playing notre dame and leveraged dayne crist's name when he made a great play and said something like "jesus crist!" and johnb silenced me and pm'd me some of his venom... i didn't realize at the same that he's a catholic drunk and so it really affected him. fuck him.

got similar for saying damn. Linked a blue waffle to give him a better reason to bitch
    JohnB kicked me out of chat for saying damn or jesus christ during games.

He is a fucking tool and just regurgitates the lies from Kimmy. Him and Ektard "the boosters and AD love Sark,".....just weeks before they let the fat fuck go to U$C. While Ektard is the junior lieutenant of Kimmy, JohnB is nothing more than a minion.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Blackie said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Harv hasn't been the same since Mohun Biswas died. That lasted a year or longer before anyone caught on.
    True. That was Harv at his peak, before he met Ponzii.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Got a response from the Little Napoleon ...

"Appreciate the feedback ... good luck."

Talk about a pandering little fucker.
  • Options
    Yep - response back to the one I originally posted in this thread.

Sounds like a passive aggressive threat to me
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Tequilla said:

Got a response from the Little Napoleon ...

"Appreciate the feedback ... good luck."

Talk about a pandering little fucker.

Hi Kim!

dick.

• Options
    And BTW, it's very clear that "they" read the board over here based on some of the messages that I've received over the past couple of weeks (no shock to many here).

I find it amusing how important the relationship that they have with the AD is to them and how much they deny that it is. Hard to not believe that the AD doesn't play them like a yo-yo.