Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Kent Griswold

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
I Find It Rather Amusing ...

That you "moderate" posts from "trouble makers" who post in a respectful manner and don't make personal attacks but instead allow posters and staff to continuously make personal attacks on people that are considered "bad for business" in an attempt to "cleanse" the board. More than a little hypocritical ... don't you think?

Good news is that as you and your crew keep up this behavior you'll manage to cleanse out all individuals that actually can think for themselves and instead what will remain is a group that can't tell which way is up or down. Is it any coincidence that as you look up and down the topics being posted nobody has anything to add? What remains is a relatively uneducated message board that doesn't talk about anything of importance and instead asks such mind blowing questions such as whether anybody passes the "look test."

So congrats on that, and for allowing me an easy decision to save $120 per year and apply that towards playing golf, and the free time of mine that you've allowed me to devote to other interests.

More good news for you though is that subscribers are at an all time high (per your words ... would hate to twist on such an important topic) and most of them are either too dumb or too new to realize that what used to be a community designed to talk about all things good and bad about Husky Sports has turned into a mouthpiece for whatever the status quo and/or agenda is either from the staff and/or AD at any given point in time.

I commend you and your staff for showing your true colors in trying to paint me as this outcast that has half a brain. It's comical to watch. But it's also rather funny as there are a large number of people that know me to be far different than the person that you and your staff has tried to paint and I've heard as much from many of them.

Sad that you and your crew had to stoop to these kinds of levels "to win" against those that talk with logic, reason, and an interest that is solely tied to the success of the University of Washington.

Enjoy what you've built ... it's basically everything you used to bitch and moan about not being years ago.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Why the fuck do you still post there? What's the point in saying good bye if you continue to post there.

The worst kind of Doogs are those who know Kim is bad yet continue to give him money.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Great welcome to 2008, as always
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Jesus man did Kim spurn you when you tried to get a bj from him? You've written 5,000 words on this fucking topic in the last week alone.

Great fucking read as always, moron.
  • Options
    Just calling out the BS ...

Pretty sure my "membership" has expired there, or if not, will be in the next day or two ...

Last I checked, it's America and you are guaranteed the right to free speech. I find it beyond amusing to think that a fucking midget thinks that a prudent business model includes censorship.
  • Options
    PL_SS delivers as usual
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You're acting like this is all new Tequila. That reptile has been making his own rules, manipulating, lying, and stifling legitimate discussion for a while.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Ha I so thought this was the fake Tequila and Auburndoog for a while. Turns out I was wrong on both sides. Tequila came through and aubby ran back to doogman.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

aubby ran back to doogman.

Ha ha! What.a.fag ($75K)

That bitch couldn't take the feedback from his power-doog rankings. I'm sure he was welcomed back with open arms by the rest of those bitches
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ha I so thought this was the fake Tequila and Auburndoog for a while. Turns out I was wrong on both sides. Tequila came through and aubby ran back to doogman.

Same. I thought both of them were whoosh accounts.

• Options
    That would be a strong whoosh attempt by me if I kept that charade up for months
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

That would be a strong whoosh attempt by me if I kept that charade up for months

Agree. But I thought maybe it was a guy in his mom's basement with a boner in his sweatpants keeping it going.

Seriously though, anyone who didn't think they were being whooshed when "Tequila" suddenly showed up is fucking lying.

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    For the record, I quit doogman about 3 weeks ago now, but the account doesn't run out til the end of the month. Perhaps Tequilla has the same issue and that is why he is still over there.

Plus it is fun to watch train wrecks, and that is what doogman is right now.
  • Options

For the record, I quit doogman about 3 weeks ago now, but the account doesn't run out til the end of the month. Perhaps Tequilla has the same issue and that is why he is still over there.

Plus it is fun to watch train wrecks, and that is what doogman is right now.

I think the official date of my expiration is March 12th.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    johnb being drunk on whiskey and swearing and calling out players as the chat moderator put me on timeout for nothing more than a simple bon mot when we were playing notre dame and leveraged dayne crist's name when he made a great play and said something like "jesus crist!" and johnb silenced me and pm'd me some of his venom... i didn't realize at the same that he's a catholic drunk and so it really affected him. fuck him.