Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies 13th In S&P+ (Wait till you see where the offence ranks)

13»

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,421 Swaye's Wigwam
    French in BC is like Jimmies recruiting. It exists but you rarely encounter it.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,034
    I don't know how S&P is calculated but did they take into account that we only played 4 games last year and all of them were home games?

And on top of that a team that had to do all of their game preparation in a park in Bellevue beat us?

• lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Our defence will be better than last year by a mile. Offense obviously did enough good stuff for the math nerds so in DyMo I trust

I’m worried about the DT’s. We really need those guys to get better.
    Definitely need improvement, but there's plenty of reason to expect it. Taki is bound to be improved as he's a veteran now. Tuli is healthy, Bandes and Tuitele have experience and time in the conditioning program, and there are some other good looking young guys. This isn't a Sark/Ty/Gilby/Neu DL room. It's actually deep and spread across multiple classes.

Also one of the best thing about Bowman is thst he can slide in and put his hand down and be really effective in run D and as an inside rusher.
    Just to be a contrarian, Taki is JAG. Tuli has flashed. I wasn’t impressed with either Tuitele and Bandes last year. They were R-Fr but they weren’t close to ready to being championship caliber DT’s.

Tuitele not getting his pec fixed worries me. I didn’t think he was all that high of an upside guy to begin with, despite his ranking. Lake and Gregory have already talked about Peihopa playing this year.

"Emotionally ready and physically gifted."

- Robert Gregory IV
    strong hawaiian kirkland vibes in this pic, in 3 years he’ll be shredded frankenstein

Dude could be one of the strongest on the team already. 3 years could = monster.

Also, Gaaaaaaaaaaaard 😍
    The top bench was 415?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Our defence will be better than last year by a mile. Offense obviously did enough good stuff for the math nerds so in DyMo I trust

Definitely need improvement, but there's plenty of reason to expect it. Taki is bound to be improved as he's a veteran now. Tuli is healthy, Bandes and Tuitele have experience and time in the conditioning program, and there are some other good looking young guys. This isn't a Sark/Ty/Gilby/Neu DL room. It's actually deep and spread across multiple classes.

Also one of the best thing about Bowman is thst he can slide in and put his hand down and be really effective in run D and as an inside rusher.
    Just to be a contrarian, Taki is JAG. Tuli has flashed. I wasn’t impressed with either Tuitele and Bandes last year. They were R-Fr but they weren’t close to ready to being championship caliber DT’s.

Tuitele not getting his pec fixed worries me. I didn’t think he was all that high of an upside guy to begin with, despite his ranking. Lake and Gregory have already talked about Peihopa playing this year.

- Robert Gregory IV
    strong hawaiian kirkland vibes in this pic, in 3 years he’ll be shredded frankenstein

Dude could be one of the strongest on the team already. 3 years could = monster.

Also, Gaaaaaaaaaaaard 😍
    The top bench was 415?
    Pause on chest legit rep would be my guess
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

lawsandl said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

- Robert Gregory IV

Also, Gaaaaaaaaaaaard 😍
    The top bench was 415?
    Pause on chest legit rep would be my guess
    It’s not like it matters all that much.