Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jewd makes a few more words ...

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Somebody choke that fucker with a cock. There's a few guys here who like the bonio, take one for the team and deep throat kim and Jewd for the good of the team
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    The Times did me a favor when it decided to charge to read the online edition of that rag. Bob C. was leaving anyway so i had no other reason to check out the paper. And from what I read here and elsewhere, I'me lucky to not be exposed to the subject of this thread.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Vegasdawg said:

The Times did me a favor when it decided to charge to read the online edition of that rag. Bob C. was leaving anyway so i had no other reason to check out the paper. And from what I read here and elsewhere, I'me lucky to not be exposed to the subject of this thread.

Sadly it's better than F3, Ektard or Kimberly could do ... Jewd is lazy and slow ... But when he does write something it's just the facts and in as few words as possible.

You can go on the Times 15 times free per month I believe ... More than enough to get all the Jewd info you may need.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Jude is mostly clueless and exposes how good Bob Condotta was ... he actually worked to provide value and did so in ways that I'd bet that most at the Seattle Times didn't like because he was giving content away for free.

The problem with the Little Napoleon, F3, and Ektard crew is that even when you factor in that they have access, they don't know what to do with it. Their football knowledge is limited at best. If you combined the access that they had with actual knowledge it'd be a truly great website. But they don't know what's going on and as such can't break anything down of what is happening. What you get for value is Twitter and/or Board posts that are tied to giving updates on the scores of games.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Work ethic, Bob had it in spades. Adam Jude and Percy are a disgrace.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

Work ethic, Bob had it in spades. Adam Jude and Percy are a disgrace.

Bob : Peterman :: Jude : Sark

• Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    "You can go on the Times 15 times free per month I believe ... More than enough to get all the Jewd info you may need."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you went to the times once a week you can find all the info you need about the Dawgs spring practices, interviews, etc.

jood's copy and paste efforts are off the charts. Everything he has posted up there is a copy/paste job from either espn, SI, another times writer, west coast newspaper, etc.

His whole NFL Draft coverage on Dawgs in the draft is lifted from Condotta.

What a worthless fuck.

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

"You can go on the Times 15 times free per month I believe..."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you went to the times once a week you can find all the info you need about the Dawgs spring practices, interviews, etc.

Check the facts. Using private browsing, or incognito browsing, or whatever your browser calls it, you can visit Jood's shitty blog all you want for free.

Subscribing to The Times is S14AFS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Somebody choke that fucker with a cock. There's a few guys here who like the bonio, take one for the team and deep throat kim and Jewd for the good of the team

Are you capable of ever producing a Poast that doesn't make it sound like you are high on crack?

Also why aren't you sharing your drugs by now?
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    I for one think Jewds laziness is awesome ...

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    TTJ said:

"You can go on the Times 15 times free per month I believe..."

Check the facts. Using private browsing, or incognito browsing, or whatever your browser calls it, you can visit Jood's shitty blog all you want for free.

Subscribing to The Times is S14AFS.
    Indeed, just clear your cache gash once on a while and you can read the ST till your heart's content

As far as Jewd goes - nice enough guy, but still a fucking Duck gaspumper
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,693 Founders Club