Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Russian disinformation

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,333
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

You voted for his father who taught him that using the N word is fine

And raised a crackhead

So the supposed connection to Joe is really as pitiful as I suspected. The kid is fucked up. Impeach dad!
    There is no getting the willfully blind to see

Just go back to all the threads where you ran cover for joe as his son and brother confessed to giving Joe his cut

Or the crackheads long business career that had nothing to do with who his dad was

Then fuck off
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Shouldn't have cried Wolf! so many times, girls. It might have been taken seriously.

Unlike his immediate predecessor, however, Biden didn't put his kid(s) in the White House or his campaign.

Hunter Biden is really making me reconsider my decision to become a drug addict.

Yeah, claiming it was all Russian disinformation and getting the usual National Security stooges, the same people who pushed the Trump/Russian collusion fraud, to give their imprimatur to that bullshit claim, that you pushed, is clearly an example of other people crying wolf. Fuck off Dazzler. There's a hell of lot more evidence that Biden is compromised by the Russians through his son there there ever was for Trump.

Madam, you actually have to connect the dots that you claim lead to Joe.

Hunter being a fucking mess was never in dispute.
    They've been connected

Only a biden dick sucker would say otherwise

You flailed around for 5 years with conspiracy theories about Trump

Moron
    There's no connection between a father and son. People were just willing to shower a crack head degenerate with millions of dollars due to his expertise and knowledge had nothing to do with his dad. Meanwhile what about the Trump Tower meeting? Now that looks real bad.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

And raised a crackhead

So the supposed connection to Joe is really as pitiful as I suspected. The kid is fucked up. Impeach dad!

Just go back to all the threads where you ran cover for joe as his son and brother confessed to giving Joe his cut

Or the crackheads long business career that had nothing to do with who his dad was

Then fuck off
    This isn't that hard.

Hunter certainly used his last name.

Even assuming there was such a confessions, a "cut" doesn't evaporate.

What was it and where is it?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,333
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And raised a crackhead

Then fuck off
    This isn't that hard.

Why are you asking? It's been linked here numerous times and you just buried your head like today

I could link it again and you'd be back tomorrow demanding proof

How the left argues like retards 101
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2021

HHusky said:

And raised a crackhead

Then fuck off
    Initially, it was all Russian disinformation that they duped Rudy into pushing. When that lie fell apart, Dazzler quickly moved on to, I didn't vote for Hunter and there's no connection to Joe. Dazzler has no problem with lying, he proved that in the "Russian disinformation" phase of this story.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Shouldn't have cried Wolf! so many times, girls. It might have been taken seriously.

Unlike his immediate predecessor, however, Biden didn't put his kid(s) in the White House or his campaign.

Hunter Biden is really making me reconsider my decision to become a drug addict.

Yeah, claiming it was all Russian disinformation and getting the usual National Security stooges, the same people who pushed the Trump/Russian collusion fraud, to give their imprimatur to that bullshit claim, that you pushed, is clearly an example of other people crying wolf. Fuck off Dazzler. There's a hell of lot more evidence that Biden is compromised by the Russians through his son there there ever was for Trump.

They've been connected

Moron
    There's no connection between a father and son. People were just willing to shower a crack head degenerate with millions of dollars due to his expertise and knowledge had nothing to do with his dad. Meanwhile what about the Trump Tower meeting? Now that looks real bad.
    Connect it to his dad and you'd have something. But you girls never do.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,755
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, it's real tough making any connection between Joe and his crackhead son.
    Millions of connections......
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

so too many choices for you girls to provide any

riiiight
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,755
    edited August 2021
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

so too many choices for you girls to provide any

riiiight
    "10% for the big guy! I have to give your grandpa 50% of everything I make."

Did Joe report all those earnings?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And raised a crackhead

Then fuck off
    This isn't that hard.

Follow the $$$$ trail . . . It would require a criminal investigation by an agency interested in seeking the truth and pursuing justice.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

They've been connected

Moron
    That’s the job of investigative journalists and federal law enforcement . . . Their priorities seem to be focused like a laser elsewhere.
  • Options
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And raised a crackhead

Then fuck off
    This isn't that hard.

Follow the $$$$ trail . . . It would require a criminal investigation by an agency interested in seeking the truth and pursuing justice.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

They've been connected

Moron
    That’s the job of investigative journalists and federal law enforcement . . . Their priorities seem to be focused like a laser elsewhere.
    Yeah, obviously there are no journalists who want to get Joe Biden.

Just like there are no journalists who want to find the evidence of a stolen election, dead voters or any of the other things you gals feel happened.