Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Russian disinformation

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Shouldn't have cried Wolf! so many times, girls. It might have been taken seriously.

Unlike his immediate predecessor, however, Biden didn't put his kid(s) in the White House or his campaign.

Hunter Biden is really making me reconsider my decision to become a drug addict.

There is quite literally nothing you won't run cover for. The Presidents son, on video, with a hooker, admitting being blackmailed by the Russians, and here you are saying "Well Hunter isn't in the White House" so it's cool even though when his Dad was VP he negotiated payout meetings for him (e-mails prove this) but still this is no big deal because Trump was accused of even worse stuff but we could never prove it because reasons. Nice logic. You sure you went to law school friend?
    Of course, Biden went to law school, so there. But the dazzler sure doesn't represent the profession very well. It's almost like he never went to school, of any kind. Clearly has a mythical MBA because you need some math to get through. For law school, no math required so there is a possibility. Barry went to law school and again shows no math required.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,138
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Shouldn't have cried Wolf! so many times, girls. It might have been taken seriously.

Unlike his immediate predecessor, however, Biden didn't put his kid(s) in the White House or his campaign.

Hunter Biden is really making me reconsider my decision to become a drug addict.

There is quite literally nothing you won't run cover for. The Presidents son, on video, with a hooker, admitting being blackmailed by the Russians, and here you are saying "Well Hunter isn't in the White House" so it's cool even though when his Dad was VP he negotiated payout meetings for him (e-mails prove this) but still this is no big deal because Trump was accused of even worse stuff but we could never prove it because reasons. Nice logic. You sure you went to law school friend?
    Looks like you got him

Again.

You ever going to get anything on Joe?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

He did which is why he lies and runs cover habitually.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Looks like you got him

Again.

You ever going to get anything on Joe?
    There is plenty and its been posted here

Joe could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you'd run cover for it

We have the son and the brother of Joe on tape as always saying Joe always got a cut
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, claiming it was all Russian disinformation and getting the usual National Security stooges, the same people who pushed the Trump/Russian collusion fraud, to give their imprimatur to that bullshit claim, that you pushed, is clearly an example of other people crying wolf. Fuck off Dazzler. There's a hell of lot more evidence that Biden is compromised by the Russians through his son there there ever was for Trump.

Madam, you actually have to connect the dots that you claim lead to Joe.

Hunter being a fucking mess was never in dispute.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Being caught on video is crying wolf

Got it

The Biden family always provides a video

https://youtu.be/NylTKobMUiE

OG racist right there.
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, claiming it was all Russian disinformation and getting the usual National Security stooges, the same people who pushed the Trump/Russian collusion fraud, to give their imprimatur to that bullshit claim, that you pushed, is clearly an example of other people crying wolf. Fuck off Dazzler. There's a hell of lot more evidence that Biden is compromised by the Russians through his son there there ever was for Trump.

They've been connected

Whore's shit
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Got it

OG racist right there.
    And the change of subject.

Gotta love the classics!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Got it

OG racist right there.

Gotta love the classics!
    It's okay buddy. You'll be right about something one day.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Got it

OG racist right there.

Gotta love the classics!
    It's okay buddy. You'll be right about something one day.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Got it

OG racist right there.

Gotta love the classics!
    Same subject

Some crackheads get a pass

Others get a mandatory minimum
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762

Throw Hunter in jail and be done with it.

And Jo and Kamala and Pelosi and infinitum................
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,307
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Hey, it's not as bad has having unused Chinese trademarks.

The really sad part about this is two fold: Rats and their political power Trumps all even the most blatant corruption. #2 is the fact that we have half this country voting for the dregs of society. The biden family is pure unadulterated trash. Just the worst kind of scum.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Hey, it's not as bad has having unused Chinese trademarks.

The really sad part about this is two fold: Rats and their political power Trumps all even the most blatant corruption. #2 is the fact that we have half this country voting for the dregs of society. The biden family is pure unadulterated trash. Just the worst kind of scum.
    I think this is where I get to say I didn't vote for Hunter Biden.

Almost obligatory.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You voted for his father who taught him that using the N word is fine

And raised a crackhead
  • Options

You voted for his father who taught him that using the N word is fine

And raised a crackhead

So the supposed connection to Joe is really as pitiful as I suspected. The kid is fucked up. Impeach dad!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, it's real tough making any connection between Joe and his crackhead son.