Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dems are shaking in their boots for good reason: DeSantis will mop the floor with their next stooge

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Stop voting entirely, voting was a sham before the 2020 US CEO of the Corporation of the City of London (S)election and will remain that way until the government of the City State of DC and it's 50 satellite, terrorist governments are completely and decisively obliterated. It doesn't matter if you're mailing in your votes or voting in person with ID. YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE YOUR MASTERS, SLAVES!

The streamlined, synchronicitous nature of the Covid 1984 Operation worldwide is IMPOSSIBLE without pre-selected quislings in nearly every nation, installed at every level of government, media, institutions and private sector corporations.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

He’s a black hole of charisma. Not worried, at all.

I think you are vastly overestimating the number of Democrats that could speak intelligently on a complicated subject for 10 minutes like he just did. Your hero in life, AOC, couldn't even pronouce many of the words he was using. I do not know if he is much of a debater, but I do know he will have a better command of his information than anything the Dems trot out. Except maybe Liz Warren. But she's an Injun which explains why she is so smaht.
    Too nasally.