Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dems are shaking in their boots for good reason: DeSantis will mop the floor with their next stooge

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited August 2021 in Tug Tavern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jMkHu0GyXw

Can you believe the stupid fucking Dems ran the closet fag Andrew Gillum?

Comments

• Options
    Listening to DeSantis talk is like listening to a normal, reasonable person.

Listening to Biden talk is like

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2021
    You already got punked by Krusti Gnome the transvestite, who supports men competing against women in women's sports, and people getting fired from their jobs for not taking the 'vax.' Why are you repeating the same mistake with this quisling? Do you like Nazis?

A law signed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis will allow for the Florida Department of Health to forcibly vaccinate Florida residents. S.B. 2006 was signed into law by DeSantis on May 3, 2021 and immediately hailed as a major victory by many medical freedom advocates. The law bans so-called "Vaccine Passports" and adds certain restrictions on state and local governments during a declared public health emergency. A little known and little spoken of section of the original statute states: "The state health officer, upon declaration of a public health emergency, may take actions that are necessary to protect the public health." Some of these actions include: "Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have a significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health." Those refusing these actions "may be subjected to isolation or quarantine." The most disturbing part is a section beneath which reads, "If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine, if there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to vaccinate or treat the individual." In the mass frenzy to applaud Governor DeSantis for banning Vaccine Passports, this section of the existing law was paid little attention
  • Options
    Don't worry @oregonblitzkrieg. I know you're crazy AF, but to date, not posing a danger to public health, very quarantinable and your isolation pretty much goes without saying.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    He’s a black hole of charisma. Not worried, at all.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, Joe and Kamale-toe are very charming and personable.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

If it’s Harris, I’ll concede he could win.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Hey you could always just stick with the mail in ballots and ballot harvesting method.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,112
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Concur.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Concur.
    Even the centrists have figured out Harris isn’t viable.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2021

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Concur.
    Even the centrists have figured out Harris isn’t viable.
    They are kinda stuck with her. It'd be racist not to be

Only viable people have to have darker skin at minimum
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If they can elect Joe they can elect Harris

She's a victim of sexual harassment
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

If mail in is still around, turn out the lights.

They found an extra 20 million votes and elected an actual dementia patient.

People acting like the future elections matter without meaningful reform and clarity. Guess what, It won't.

Couldn’t agree more.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

If mail in is still around, turn out the lights.

They found an extra 20 million votes and elected an actual dementia patient.

People acting like the future elections matter without meaningful reform and clarity. Guess what, It won't.

Even without mail-in the Rats are making sure that the demographics of this country are being changed so radically in their favor they'll never be out of power. Reagan's 1984 landslide he won by 17 million votes. We allow legally into this country every year over a million people overwhelmingly these people support the Rats. The number of illegal immigrants is closing in on 30 million. All you need to do is look at what happened to California still a purple state as late as the mid-90s. Massive waves of both legal and illegal immigration changed the California electorate.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I think you are vastly overestimating the number of Democrats that could speak intelligently on a complicated subject for 10 minutes like he just did. Your hero in life, AOC, couldn't even pronouce many of the words he was using. I do not know if he is much of a debater, but I do know he will have a better command of his information than anything the Dems trot out. Except maybe Liz Warren. But she's an Injun which explains why she is so smaht.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I think you are vastly overestimating the number of Democrats that could speak intelligently on a complicated subject for 10 minutes like he just did. Your hero in life, AOC, couldn't even pronouce many of the words he was using. I do not know if he is much of a debater, but I do know he will have a better command of his information than anything the Dems trot out. Except maybe Liz Warren. But she's an Injun which explains why she is so smaht.
    I think the bulk of what DeSantis said flew right over @TheKobeStopper's head.

No, I don't think it; I know it.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You already got punked by Krusti Gnome the transvestite, who supports men competing against women in women's sports, and people getting fired from their jobs for not taking the 'vax.' Why are you repeating the same mistake with this quisling? Do you like Nazis?

A law signed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis will allow for the Florida Department of Health to forcibly vaccinate Florida residents. S.B. 2006 was signed into law by DeSantis on May 3, 2021 and immediately hailed as a major victory by many medical freedom advocates. The law bans so-called "Vaccine Passports" and adds certain restrictions on state and local governments during a declared public health emergency. A little known and little spoken of section of the original statute states: "The state health officer, upon declaration of a public health emergency, may take actions that are necessary to protect the public health." Some of these actions include: "Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have a significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health." Those refusing these actions "may be subjected to isolation or quarantine." The most disturbing part is a section beneath which reads, "If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine, if there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to vaccinate or treat the individual." In the mass frenzy to applaud Governor DeSantis for banning Vaccine Passports, this section of the existing law was paid little attention

Seriously. You sound absolutely terrified, OBK
  • Options

An appropriate thanks to @Swaye for his thoughtful poasting.