Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vikings POTD

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Imagine if people were such pussies that they quit flying when the first plane crashed. He's scared of mRNA vaccines because there were bad outcomes - like there always are when you;re doing something new instead of being a cowering, scared little puss bag like obk.

The only people more scared than the covid pussies are the covid vaccine pussies. Are you faggots having a pussy contest to see who can be the most hysterical crybabies during this shit show?

Well, it's going to take one gargantuan pussy to beat you, ya scared little bitch.

First you wear the mask. Then you take the 'vax,' out of stupidity, ignorance or by force because your employer requires it. Next they remove your unvaxxed family members, like what is currently happening in the UK and Israel. Then they come for you.

Are you still going to be blathering this nonsense when you're riding in a cattle car to a Covid concentration camp?

The vaccine will make you free, sheep.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,452
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Need to see the last 40 years
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Imagine if people were such pussies that they quit flying when the first plane crashed. He's scared of mRNA vaccines because there were bad outcomes - like there always are when you;re doing something new instead of being a cowering, scared little puss bag like obk.

The only people more scared than the covid pussies are the covid vaccine pussies. Are you faggots having a pussy contest to see who can be the most hysterical crybabies during this shit show?

Well, it's going to take one gargantuan pussy to beat you, ya scared little bitch.

First you wear the mask. Then you take the 'vax,' out of stupidity, ignorance or by force because your employer requires it. Next they remove your unvaxxed family members, like what is currently happening in the UK and Israel. Then they come for you.

Are you still going to be blathering this nonsense when you're riding in a cattle car to a Covid concentration camp?

Ooooh - that's really scary sounding!

Do you have any more scary looking cartoons and memes you can post to make it even scarier?
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Do you have any more scary looking cartoons and memes you can post to make it even scarier?
    Yeah, but they're not for short men who are scared of the flying monkeys in Oz.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

You have to lie about a movie, when I'm dealing the truth about you being a scared little bitch. It's always been that way. You lie, I don't. You're scared. I'm not. You're a faggot Duck fan that didn't go to UO, and I'm a Husky fan that actually went to UW.

Life's been hard for you. That why you're a Q kook. I get it.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

You have to lie about a movie, when I'm dealing the truth about you being a scared little bitch. It's always been that way. You lie, I don't. You're scared. I'm not. You're a faggot Duck fan that didn't go to UO, and I'm a Husky fan that actually went to UW.

You're scared of a virus that doesn't exist and you're scared of your employer, so you wear the mask and take the 'vax' like a good sheep.

I don't support the UO, the UW, or any other institution of collaborators with medical tyranny. You're the bitch,
    because you will get your shot to attend a shitty football game, if you haven't already.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

You're scared of a virus that doesn't exist and you're scared of your employer, so you wear the mask and take the 'vax' like a good sheep.

I don't support the UO, the UW, or any other institution of collaborators with medical tyranny. You're the bitch,
    because you will get your shot to attend a shitty football game, if you haven't already.
    That's a lot of words to say you're a kooked out fucking bitch. If you aren't a Duck fan or a college football fan, then you should just go fuck off and fag out some other bored with your bullshit. You hate college football and that means you hate America. Why do you hate America, obk?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

That's a lot of words to say you're a kooked out fucking bitch. If you aren't a Duck fan or a college football fan, then you should just go fuck off and fag out some other bored with your bullshit. You hate college football and that means you hate America. Why do you hate America, obk?
    Angry Dflea

Is the best dflea. He’s such a cute and feisty little guy.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,571
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I keep forgetting that @dflea is just a widdle guy….
  • Options
    thechatch said:

I keep forgetting that @dflea is just a widdle guy….

Pick your 7-11 bitch. I can handle a punk like you.

Quite easily.

Then you'll have to explain how the widdle guy just fucked you up.

That's the part you shouldn't be forgetting, chunt.

• Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

I'm a fan of every sports team that doesn't follow the dictates of Nazi Medicine and that don't force their athletes/institutions to take the Mengele shot.