Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Code Monkey Z dooms Dominion CEO

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Imagine being so broken and insecure as to be afraid of watching a video of the CEO of Dominion Systems committing perjury under oath and destroying a core narrative you were led to believe and told to propagate
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Imagine being so broken and insecure as to be afraid of watching a video of the CEO of Dominion Systems committing perjury under oath and destroying a core narrative you were led to believe and told to propagate

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Cleverly edited video.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2021
    So I caved and watched the video and I must be missing something huge. It’s a dude claiming to be a whistle blower and a dude claiming to be a Dominion employee; is that it? If so the ladies know me a Horse Cock Johnson and I banged 86% of all living Victoria’s Secret Angels. Hopefully you guys give me the same scrutiny you did this video.

Seriously, I had rock bottom expectations for this but somehow it’s even worse than I thought. I expected at least some confusing computer jargon and some clever slight of hand but this is so low effort I can see why the Qanon weirdos thought it was a joke.

You guys are better than this… Doogie and Sled, you’re not; but the rest of you are. Let’s do better.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So I caved and watched the video and I must be missing something huge. It’s a dude claiming to be a whistle blower and a dude claiming to be a Dominion employee; is that it? If so the ladies know me a Horse Cock Johnson and I banged 86% of all living Victoria’s Secret Angels. Hopefully you guys give me the same scrutiny you did this video.

Seriously, I had rock bottom expectations for this but somehow it’s even worse than I thought. I expected at least some confusing computer jargon and some clever slight of hand but this is so low effort I can see why the Qanon weirdos thought it was a joke.

You guys are better than this… Doogie and Sled, you’re not; but the rest of you are. Let’s do better.

You're not worth the typing to answer. I said mouthing about the video but you go right on shrewd there sparky. These machines are made to cheat.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

You're not worth the typing to answer. I said mouthing about the video but you go right on shrewd there sparky. These machines are made to cheat.
    You typed an answer.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Sitting here in all your grand illusions

You call it a problem I call it a solution.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don't want to see that.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Incoherent babble is apparently YBFE.