Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Code Monkey Z dooms Dominion CEO

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Watch the video(s) at the link. Then, try and explain why Dominion’s CEO doesn’t belong in Prison.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/codemonkeyz-speaks-gateway-pundit-put-dominion-evidence-roughly-1-holding/

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched this yesterday

Not sure what I saw but it looks like the machine was online even though that's impossible

Allegedly
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    The rumble video in today’s link is pretty clear. It’s a video of the Dominion CEO flat out lying under oath.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gateway Pundit?

No thanks
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

Watch the video(s) at the link. Then, try and explain why Dominion’s CEO doesn’t belong in Prison.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/codemonkeyz-speaks-gateway-pundit-put-dominion-evidence-roughly-1-holding/

But doogie, our government doesn't know anything about information systems. I mean Killary is a fine example of how little they know. She thought wiping a system was a reference to dusting or cleaning. Cmon man our? government is innocent and pure.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

Banana republics don’t imprison the folks holding the regime up.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just got a bunch of today in history. Where's the video?

Is the gist that this guy has proved that you can link to the internet remotely? That's what it looked like yesterday

And Dominon has lied under oath about it?

Kind of important with Newsom going on the ballot soon. Half the Hispanics in California want him out. He's gonna need all the help he can get
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I don’t know how to link a Rumble video directly.

GP page presentation sucks.

Click on the link, scroll toward the bottom of the page until you see this:

Don’t click on my screenshot, it won’t work
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Oh boy, this is so sad. For the uninitiated, CodeMonkey is most likely the person who was posting as Q (of Qanon fame) on his dad’s website 4chan/8kun. He is a shit stirrer. Nobody should ever take him seriously.

Mr. Monkey now has a large following and posts on Telegram and most of his audience are Qanon dorks. He hyped this video and they all laughed at him and they will believe ANYTHING.

It’s sad how dumb Jim Hoft thinks his audience is but they continually prove him right. Know your customer, I guess.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think he will end up being Cuomo's roommate in prison.

don't drop the soap
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,650
    edited August 2021
    Well there were the tech guys in the audience that hacked into one during the press conference.
  • Options

Oh boy, this is so sad. For the uninitiated, CodeMonkey is most likely the person who was posting as Q (of Qanon fame) on his dad’s website 4chan/8kun. He is a shit stirrer. Nobody should ever take him seriously.

Mr. Monkey now has a large following and posts on Telegram and most of his audience are Qanon dorks. He hyped this video and they all laughed at him and they will believe ANYTHING.

It’s sad how dumb Jim Hoft thinks his audience is but they continually prove him right. Know your customer, I guess.

So about the video....

Can it connect or not? Is the guy from Dominion lying or not

Do you ever have a take here that isn't a steaming pile of talking points and bullshit?

No one here has made any final decision on it other than you and I'd bet you didn't watch it

Don't be afraid to open your mind.
    I didn’t even bother to watch the video. I know it’s BS just by CodeMonkey promoting it. This type of shit is all he does.

Ask yourself, if you had undeniable proof of election/voter fraud why the fuck would you take it to CodeMonkey? He’s a clown that only the most whacked out conspiracy theorists take seriously. If I had amazing proof I’d sell it to Mike Lindell. He’d easily pay $10-$20 million for this. He’s already paid double digit millions on this nonsense and all he’s got in return is looking like a total lunatic. The reason to take it to him (other than getting paid) is that the Right still takes him seriously.

Hey let’s play a game, I’ll make a note to revisit this with you in a month and when it goes nowhere you can make excuses as to why this rock solid proof fizzled into nothing.

Here are some good excuses to try on for size.

1. The Deep State (hey, it’s a popular boogie man)
    2. Everybody is against Trump (also very popular)
    3. I’ve got nothing else. Options 1 and 2 are all you guys have.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    Founders Club

https://rumble.com/embed/vi2aro/?pub=4

I would encourage people to watch this. The Dominion guy is clearly lying and the Dominion machine can clearly be connected and accessed from the internet

Is this a smoking gun? It is a big lie that has been told. What else are they lying about?

What difference does it matter now anyway?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So about the video....

Do you ever have a take here that isn't a steaming pile of talking points and bullshit?

No one here has made any final decision on it other than you and I'd bet you didn't watch it

I didn’t even bother to watch the video.
  • Options

So about the video....

I didn’t even bother to watch the video.
    Work on your excuses. It’s on my calendar.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You didn't watch

Fuck off
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,844
    Standard Supporter

You didn't watch

Fuck off

He didn't watch and like the dazzler, rubberdick supports vote theft as long as it elects dems. Leftards and honest elections don't mix.