Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,693 Founders Club
    Oh, I thought he was literally on fire.
  • Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    Nice work by jood below... he found an excuse to continue his worthless job as blog beat writer:

"Programming note: I’ll be helping out this afternoon at the Pac-12 women’s basketball tournament at KeyArena, so barring any breaking news, it’ll likely be quiet on the blog here the rest of the day. Huskies are back at it at 10:30 a.m. Saturday for practice No. 3 of spring."
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    It's not difficult to cover a 24-18 barnburner. The hard part is keeping track of the turnovers. Generally just dribbling off knees, feet and on out of bounds. Remember women know how to play below the rim, then kick the ball right OOB! Fuck man dissolve womens' hoops. Challenge title IX!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

It's not difficult to cover a 24-18 barnburner. The hard part is keeping track of the turnovers. Generally just dribbling off knees, feet and on out of bounds. Remember women know how to play below the rim, then kick the ball right OOB! Fuck man dissolve womens' hoops. Challenge title IX!

Glad to see you are still a huge bigot.

FYI, every one of those dykes would have no problem kicking your ass.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    I'd make those cunts, and you, cry with just words. More_pickle, why do you set yourself up to get shredded by me all the time? You keep coming back like Rocky, only to get beat, battered and dropped repeatedly. Just zip the hair hole and move on to cuntslice. You guys are two pees in a pucker? I moved on from your sorry excuse for a man for the betterment of this board. yet you keep comin after me for more poundins. Save yourself some self respect.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,460 Swaye's Wigwam

I'd make those cunts, and you, cry with just words. More_pickle, why do you set yourself up to get shredded by me all the time? You keep coming back like Rocky, only to get beat, battered and dropped repeatedly. Just zip the hair hole and move on to cuntslice. You guys are two pees in a pucker? I moved on from your sorry excuse for a man for the betterment of this board. yet you keep comin after me for more poundins. Save yourself some self respect.

Yeah you sure moved on....by mentioning "more_cock" in 81% of your posts.

NYBE
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,693 Founders Club