Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

At Last, Five AMAZING reasons why you should Donate to Hardcore Husky!

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just realized that I misspelled @WoolleyDoog

You also mispelled @1to392831wereta--oh... never mind...

In other news, how much does a doog need to pony up to just buy two of those glasses? My beard has OCD and refuses to let me introduce a dish to the cupboard unless there is another one matching it, and I'm getting tired of getting drunk straight from the bottle and/or can before shitposting. Maybe we need an HH swag store that's open year-round. Cigar cutters, openers, @Doog_de_Jour replica dildos, beer glasses, the Jack Cobra Browning T-shirt, etc. Could fill in the void between fundraising seasons.
    The cost of the glass plus shipping and handling will run me about $25, so I think $45 would be a fair price for a second glass.

I have thought about a HH store before but I have wondered about the consistent demand.
    So what? Having gobs of inventory isn't necessary.

Needing to fill orders is a good problem to have.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

In other news, how much does a doog need to pony up to just buy two of those glasses? My beard has OCD and refuses to let me introduce a dish to the cupboard unless there is another one matching it, and I'm getting tired of getting drunk straight from the bottle and/or can before shitposting. Maybe we need an HH swag store that's open year-round. Cigar cutters, openers, @Doog_de_Jour replica dildos, beer glasses, the Jack Cobra Browning T-shirt, etc. Could fill in the void between fundraising seasons.
    The cost of the glass plus shipping and handling will run me about $25, so I think $45 would be a fair price for a second glass.

I have thought about a HH store before but I have wondered about the consistent demand.

It's not even necessary for there to BE any physical inventory. Specialty things like bottle openers and cigar cutters, sure, but those are also the cheapest things to ship. For shirts, hats, glasses, mugs, etc., you just have it dropshipped straight from the manufacturer. These days, having a merch store is as simple as signing up for one of the online companies that specialize in this, uploading your merch designs, assigning prices to the products, and sitting back and collecting a little off the top while they handle the rest.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    Founders Club

pawz said:

It's not even necessary for there to BE any physical inventory. Specialty things like bottle openers and cigar cutters, sure, but those are also the cheapest things to ship. For shirts, hats, glasses, mugs, etc., you just have it dropshipped straight from the manufacturer. These days, having a merch store is as simple as signing up for one of the online companies that specialize in this, uploading your merch designs, assigning prices to the products, and sitting back and collecting a little off the top while they handle the rest.
    Exactly. Said better than I.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Limited edition runs charge a premium and probably run a higher total demand rate in a place like this.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Solid 4 incher. @Doog_de_Jour just sighed.

edit: Anyone else notice the dong is red? YES IT'S MY TIME BITCHES!

Congrats on the wholesome donation grift. "2.97. would you like to donate the 3 cents to some underprivileged children?"
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Did anyone else
    notice that the dong is red?
    HAIKU TIME BITCHES!

Six foot, two inches
    (Two separate measurements)
    @Swaye is quite the catch!

I'm a grower not a shower.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Did anyone else
    HAIKU TIME BITCHES!

Six foot, two inches

I hate that actress
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    El_K said:

Late to the party. Just donated for the wigwam

Thank you
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Did anyone else
    HAIKU TIME BITCHES!

Six foot, two inches

I hate that actress
    Bad take. She’s funny.