Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

At Last, Five AMAZING reasons why you should Donate to Hardcore Husky!

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited August 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board

To donate on PayPal click here

The Huskies conquered the Pac-12 North last year, and they can reach the national playoffs this season, experts say. Beating Michigan at the Big House on 9/11 will kick things off in grand style! For some reason, you guys count on Hardcore Husky to be there with you every step of the way. But we can only do it with your financial support to keep the pirate ship afloat. Without further ado, here are five reasons why you should donate to Hardcore Husky during the August fundraiser!

1. Doog_de_jour. She’s the best poster on the boards, enough said on that. She has 5 years of high school and 6 years of junior college under her belt and will do whatever she can to win the thread. While you maroons were safe at home with your other cuntless friends watching and memorizing lines from Seinfeld on Thursday nights, DDJ was with the cool crowd banging beaver at parties on campus.

2. Our longtime regular posters. They average 332 pounds across the line, and they are ready to dominate the football threads. Grundle, Bannon, Swaye, Nacho, YellowSnow, Doogles, PurpleThrobber, PurpleBaze, Koopdog, Husky Hooligan, Houston Husky, Ossai, DNC, Roaddawg, Neighbor, Bitchfork, Baseman, Pawz, LeBamDawg, The Knowledge, USMCHawk, Southern Dawg, LoneStarDawg, dirtysouwfdawg, ChuckHIV, HuskyJW and EsophagealFeces, among many others. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Mike Damone. The former Lowe’s toilet salesman vowed to LEAVE last year if signatures were reinstated at Hardcore Husky, and he followed through on his threat. But nine months of beach walks and crisp salads topped with sliced walnuts and blue cheese crumbles gave him a fresh perspective. He has recently returned. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between Mike Damone last year and this year. You will see a much-improved Mike Damone starting on 9/4.

4. Speed, speed, speed. These are the most quick-witted posters Hardcore Husky has ever had. PGOS, JoeEDangerously, WoolleyDoog, Doog-Bot, GreenRiverGatorz, TheKobeStopper, WestlinnDuck, 89Ute, DHD, dflea, Emoterman, Mello and Sledog among others. Their motto: “Fuck you and your 53 seconds”. The newbies will be inexperienced but these guys bring a new dimension that this website has not had in years, speed.

5. “Detlef Schrempf” – At Hardcore Husky, we embrace the rumor that our insider Sonics1993 is actually Detlef Schrempf, posing as a cocky and unaware 20-something bitcoin millionaire so he has an outlet to dump his insider info. Sonics says he’ll continue to pass along what he’s hearing in Swaye’s Wigwam, which is our premium board and secret hideaway for inside information, Playboy-style nudity and a place for TommySQC to bitterly complain what a dump Hardcore Husky is.

But you know...

Even the few morons that criticize Sonics1993 will admit he’s light years ahead of our competition. Heed this tweet from a satisfied customer on Dawgman…

Alas… With all these great reasons, I think Hardcore Husky wins this fundraiser rather easily... say $34,017???

Anyone purchasing a Wigwam level subscription will get a Hardcore Husky bottle opener.

The first 10 people donating at least $200 will receive the bottle opener and an OFFICIAL Hardcore Husky pilsner glass.

We will monitor progress using the Dong Meter, a Hardcore Husky tradition like no other. This was the brainchild of Doog Bot and this year designed by Koopdog. We thank them for their service!

Of note, we are auctioning off naming rights to the Tug Tavern! For the next 12 months, the Tug will be named after the highest bidder! Be it "Sledog's Tug Tavern", or "The Tug Tavern sponsored by HHusky"
Swaye will be the auctioneer, and bidding concludes on August 15th at midnight Pacific Time.

Also of note, signatures will return for another 12 months if we hit $6,969.81 in the month of August...

To make a donation and receive your shitty little badge, here are the donation levels:

Standard Supporter $25
Butler Cabin $80
Swaye's Wigwam $129 (Wam access and bottle opener)
Founder’s Club $200 (Wam access, Bottle opener + Pilsner glass)

Paypal https://paypal.com/paypalme/hardcorehusky

Venmo @derek-johnson-67

Or mail payment to:
(Payable to) Derek Johnson
-----
Derek Johnson
PO Box 1211
Woodinville, WA 98072

Thank you for supporting the site!

Go Dawgs!

And remember...

The Korean drama My Mister (My Ahjussi) is the best drama of all time. Available on Netflix!

FIGHTING!

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Free pub AND a beer glass?

Fuck yeah, I hate money! So why not?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Ugh, is it that tim again? FYFMFE
    I think this is the only non worthless thing I posted in the last year:

Hardcore Husky is an honest bunch
    Those cunts won’t ever pull a punch
    They almost never shed dissension
    For a common comprehension
    But rare in this shithole of friction,
    discontent and contradiction,
    there rises forth a thought - expanding
    to universal understanding.
    Today the site filled with delight
    occasion found where all unite
    What calms quips of sarcastic rage
    and finds us all on the same page?
    What makes us stan? (sorry pup) makes us believe?
    What quiets shouts that you should LEAVE?
    What statement could make all relate?
    It’s “Stalin, close the fucking gate!”

cheers--

I’m still bitter about this
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I love seeing my little buddy, the midget fish fucker, clam digger @dflea ponying up $200 for the Founder's Club.

Angry flea paying the freight for brokeass Ducktards as usual.

Yep, he straight rubbed his balls over their cheap faces.