Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

T’s & P’s @Bearswiin

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Part of the "Water Scarcity" climate change scam, as part of the larger WEF/UN/EU/Corporation of the USA of London, Global Kalergi plan (2025, coincides with Deagel depopulation targets), to attack food and water supplies and force mass migration using artificial droughts created by the HAARP weather weapons program, which makes use of ionospheric heaters and Pacific Ocean spraying operations to divert rainfall away from the western USA. Also used to dry up the forests to more easily stoke large fires with DEW attacks and high winds.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Part of the "Water Scarcity" climate change scam, as part of the larger WEF/UN/EU/Corporation of the USA of London, Global Kalergi plan (2025, coincides with Deagel depopulation targets), to attack food and water supplies and force mass migration using artificial droughts created by the HAARP weather weapons program, which makes use of ionospheric heaters and Pacific Ocean spraying operations to divert rainfall away from the western USA. Also used to dry up the forests to more easily stoke large fires with DEW attacks and high winds.

What does a plane laying down a smoke curtain in the 1920s have to do with anything?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

What does a plane laying down a smoke curtain in the 1920s have to do with anything?
    optics
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Imagine a place next to an ocean that doesn't have water. Lol

I feel like desalination should have been one of our earliest technologies

Desalination is an energy hog, which doesn’t help Cali much considering their electrical grid...
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2021

Washington has plenty of water as does Oregon

All three states let it flow into the ocean

Its something the government should use the trillions of dollars they take from us on

Or bike lanes

I’ve heard it’s like over a 250,000 cf per second on average.

I’d spare a few hundred for my vegetables and fruit though.

Or say fuck it and buy it from Mexico and Central America instead.

Water seems to be the new gold.

That’s a lot of water though. Would take only 50 days to fill Lake Washington.

Such a waste.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,365
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Maybe they shouldn't have released all that water a few years ago
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I’m hearing wokeness keeps you alive more than water in California.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’m hearing wokeness keeps you alive more than water in California.

Soon we shall see.