Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where does UW get the best coaches

13»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,948 Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

UW football will never be the same. UW has enjoyed great success and some lows prior to and during the Don James era. Even during the lows, I think everyone felt getting back on top was possible and likely. Since then it’s been low to average with a glimpse of former glory that faded quickly. Let’s face it, the UW has changed and so has college football.

100%

Kill collegiate sports. Making most of these players attend class is fucking stupid.

Make the NFL & NBA play for their own minor leagues. The rest can go play club sports or whatever because no one really cares except them and their parents.
    I think that idea is exciting because players get to be paid what they are worth.
    I think they're worth free tuition, room and board, medical care and training, tutoring, game tickets, unlimited access to hostesses, cars and all the rest of the fringies.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,000 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

chuck said:

We hated Pool Boy but LSU loves him. Wonder if it has anything to do with his bosses at the two schools

Nobody will remember this, but I suggested on many occasions that poolboy was doing a good job with the hand he was dealt. I suppose that could have been while I was still at doogman, but I think I said so here too.

HIV was right in this case.

I was roasted for suggesting this over a Thai lunch in Bellevue one summer day. Or maybe it was Indian food in Renton.
    Huh?

FREE PUB for Naan n Curry!!