Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump Not Only Won, He Won By A Landslide

124»

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,898
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

Only a couple more weeks until he takes office

Some of the audits will take a bit longer but we know Joe didn't win. Easy to see given the recent info but you can't read.
    Being this delusional is no way to live. Even if you believe Trump won, Biden isn’t going anywhere.
    There has been fraud, but I think there’s some form of it every election year. This one I believe had more, but I don’t think enough to change the winner. I’ve seen some video where they said Oregon was covered in election fraud. Why would they risk that? Oregon is royal fucking blue at this point. There’s no reason to cheat. I think a lot of this is blown way out. There are definitely irregularities, but I just can’t see there being enough to make up for the hundred thousand votes he lost in Pennsylvania and Michigan. Arizona and Georgia could be an issue, but even if those flipped it wouldn’t change anything. Let’s say if it even did effect Michigan and Pennsylvania, nothing will get done about it.

Even if the republicans took the house and senate at mid terms, the length of time for the investigation would go beyond Biden’s term. And Biden isn’t running for another term. So what’s the point?
    The GOP in DC is no more interested in getting Trump back than Mello is

However, to your point, the democrats, the media, and a large portion of DC GOP did want to get rid of Trump as soon as he won and went about it with 17 intelligence agencies and a bi partisan witch hunt and they still could not succeed

It is finished

The swing states need to fix the shit. Today's victim is tomorrow's victor. Dominion needs to go. Mail in malarkey needs to go
    This has nothing to do with removing Biden and inserting Trump. That's not happening and in a certain sense it shouldn't happen. This is about getting to the bottom of what happened Nov 3rd and in the Jan GA run-offs, so that that level of cheating can't happen again for the foreseeable future.

If Trump returns it would be Jan 2025. But that's not the point right now.
    That’s half of it. More important is destroying media credibility.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,108
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2021

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

Some of the audits will take a bit longer but we know Joe didn't win. Easy to see given the recent info but you can't read.
    Being this delusional is no way to live. Even if you believe Trump won, Biden isn’t going anywhere.
    There has been fraud, but I think there’s some form of it every election year. This one I believe had more, but I don’t think enough to change the winner. I’ve seen some video where they said Oregon was covered in election fraud. Why would they risk that? Oregon is royal fucking blue at this point. There’s no reason to cheat. I think a lot of this is blown way out. There are definitely irregularities, but I just can’t see there being enough to make up for the hundred thousand votes he lost in Pennsylvania and Michigan. Arizona and Georgia could be an issue, but even if those flipped it wouldn’t change anything. Let’s say if it even did effect Michigan and Pennsylvania, nothing will get done about it.

Even if the republicans took the house and senate at mid terms, the length of time for the investigation would go beyond Biden’s term. And Biden isn’t running for another term. So what’s the point?

However, to your point, the democrats, the media, and a large portion of DC GOP did want to get rid of Trump as soon as he won and went about it with 17 intelligence agencies and a bi partisan witch hunt and they still could not succeed

It is finished

The swing states need to fix the shit. Today's victim is tomorrow's victor. Dominion needs to go. Mail in malarkey needs to go
    This has nothing to do with removing Biden and inserting Trump. That's not happening and in a certain sense it shouldn't happen. This is about getting to the bottom of what happened Nov 3rd and in the Jan GA run-offs, so that that level of cheating can't happen again for the foreseeable future.

Oops, sounds like they did.

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-gop-audit-director-barred-recount-after-sharing-data-supporting-trump-loss-1612791

The Republican overseeing the controversial GOP-backed election audit in Arizona has reportedly been banned from entering the building where the recount process is ongoing, after he shared some data with experts that showed the results match the officially certified numbers in Maricopa County

The newspaper reported that Bennett had shared some of the audit data with outside experts showing that the ballot recount was tracking "very closely" with Maricopa County's certified results.

Maybe they’ll get ‘em in Pennsylvania? Maybe Georgia? I’m sure eventually they’ll find exactly what they think they’re looking for.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

jecornel said:

Mike Lindell at his three day event will give anyone 5 million dollars to prove his evidence is false.

Live streamed all three days in August.

Good thing he isn’t challenging a Clinton. He wouldn’t make it another three weeks.

Prove I didn’t fuck your wife.
    Jimmys pillow guy poast really triggered the stopper.

Went straight for The Ol but I fucked your wife fantasy.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2021

jecornel said:

Mike Lindell at his three day event will give anyone 5 million dollars to prove his evidence is false.

Good thing he isn’t challenging a Clinton. He wouldn’t make it another three weeks.

Prove I didn’t fuck your wife.
    Your tranny attraction is well documented. And she's not.

No one fucks more trannies than conservatives.
    Purdy sure that Tranny attraction doesn’t follow party lines.

If you like chicks with dicks. You like chicks with dicks.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2021

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

It is finished

Oops, sounds like they did.

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-gop-audit-director-barred-recount-after-sharing-data-supporting-trump-loss-1612791

The Republican overseeing the controversial GOP-backed election audit in Arizona has reportedly been banned from entering the building where the recount process is ongoing, after he shared some data with experts that showed the results match the officially certified numbers in Maricopa County

The newspaper reported that Bennett had shared some of the audit data with outside experts showing that the ballot recount was tracking "very closely" with Maricopa County's certified results.

Maybe they’ll get ‘em in Pennsylvania? Maybe Georgia? I’m sure eventually they’ll find exactly what they think they’re looking for.
    you're inauthentic
    You’re kind.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

This is just like when creationists put out the challenge that they’ll pay $1mm to anyone who can prove that evolution is real. The disclaimer is always that they can ignore any evidence you put forth.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You should call his bluff.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    How can anyone question the 26 million more votes cast in 2020 vs. 2016?

Why don't you skeptics believe in Democracy?