Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump Not Only Won, He Won By A Landslide

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

Only a couple more weeks until he takes office

Some of the audits will take a bit longer but we know Joe didn't win. Easy to see given the recent info but you can't read.
    Being this delusional is no way to live. Even if you believe Trump won, Biden isn’t going anywhere.
    There has been fraud, but I think there’s some form of it every election year. This one I believe had more, but I don’t think enough to change the winner. I’ve seen some video where they said Oregon was covered in election fraud. Why would they risk that? Oregon is royal fucking blue at this point. There’s no reason to cheat. I think a lot of this is blown way out. There are definitely irregularities, but I just can’t see there being enough to make up for the hundred thousand votes he lost in Pennsylvania and Michigan. Arizona and Georgia could be an issue, but even if those flipped it wouldn’t change anything. Let’s say if it even did effect Michigan and Pennsylvania, nothing will get done about it.

Even if the republicans took the house and senate at mid terms, the length of time for the investigation would go beyond Biden’s term. And Biden isn’t running for another term. So what’s the point?
    The GOP in DC is no more interested in getting Trump back than Mello is

However, to your point, the democrats, the media, and a large portion of DC GOP did want to get rid of Trump as soon as he won and went about it with 17 intelligence agencies and a bi partisan witch hunt and they still could not succeed

It is finished

The swing states need to fix the shit. Today's victim is tomorrow's victor. Dominion needs to go. Mail in malarkey needs to go
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

Some of the audits will take a bit longer but we know Joe didn't win. Easy to see given the recent info but you can't read.
    Being this delusional is no way to live. Even if you believe Trump won, Biden isn’t going anywhere.
    There has been fraud, but I think there’s some form of it every election year. This one I believe had more, but I don’t think enough to change the winner. I’ve seen some video where they said Oregon was covered in election fraud. Why would they risk that? Oregon is royal fucking blue at this point. There’s no reason to cheat. I think a lot of this is blown way out. There are definitely irregularities, but I just can’t see there being enough to make up for the hundred thousand votes he lost in Pennsylvania and Michigan. Arizona and Georgia could be an issue, but even if those flipped it wouldn’t change anything. Let’s say if it even did effect Michigan and Pennsylvania, nothing will get done about it.

Even if the republicans took the house and senate at mid terms, the length of time for the investigation would go beyond Biden’s term. And Biden isn’t running for another term. So what’s the point?

However, to your point, the democrats, the media, and a large portion of DC GOP did want to get rid of Trump as soon as he won and went about it with 17 intelligence agencies and a bi partisan witch hunt and they still could not succeed

It is finished

The swing states need to fix the shit. Today's victim is tomorrow's victor. Dominion needs to go. Mail in malarkey needs to go
    When the Coast Guard says you're an agent of Russia, we? need to understand how credible the threat is.

Convention of States
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2021

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

It is finished

I don't have an issue with drop off voting as long as they do away with ballot harvesting. Basically you open up the drop off voting for 2 weeks to specific drop off locations. You have security at each drop box to make sure there aren't more ballots being dropped off than people dropping them off. And people without transportation can have designated bus routes to get these people to specified vote box locations.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

It is finished

I don't have an issue drop off voting as long as they do away with ballot harvesting. Basically you open up the drop off voting for 2 weeks to specific drop off locations. You have security at each drop box to make sure there aren't more ballots being dropped off than people dropping them off.
    If you prove who your are with expensive ID before you get the mail in ballot and it is tracked as being legit when it is counted fine. I use mail in and have for years.

There are enough mail in ballots, allegedly, to swing several key states that have serious questions. Its not all tin foil hat

It needs to be fixed for the confidence of all voters

The GOP may win another election someday and I want the democrats to be able to accept it without questioning

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

It is finished

I don't have an issue drop off voting as long as they do away with ballot harvesting. Basically you open up the drop off voting for 2 weeks to specific drop off locations. You have security at each drop box to make sure there aren't more ballots being dropped off than people dropping them off.
    If you prove who your are with expensive ID before you get the mail in ballot and it is tracked as being legit when it is counted fine. I use mail in and have for years.

There are enough mail in ballots, allegedly, to swing several key states that have serious questions. Its not all tin foil hat

It needs to be fixed for the confidence of all voters

The GOP may win another election someday and I want the democrats to be able to accept it without questioning

Need ID submitted with the ballot along with signature matching. No ballots accepted without fold marks.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

It is finished

I don't have an issue with drop off voting as long as they do away with ballot harvesting. Basically you open up the drop off voting for 2 weeks to specific drop off locations. You have security at each drop box to make sure there aren't more ballots being dropped off than people dropping them off. And people without transportation can have designated bus routes to get these people to specified vote box locations.
    I do. If you can't get to the polls on election day you should have to request an absentee ballot two weeks prior to election day verifying who you are with your photo ID. Transportation complaints are bogus. There are all kinds of organization who would be more than happy to transport anyone who wants to vote to the polls for free. No drive up voting, no drop off voting, and weeks long extended voting. We should try to require as much in-person, paper ballot voting on election day as possible.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655

It can't happen Sledog

The main thing is not to let it happen again

Poor Hillary was robbed

I don't see why it can't happen. Treason/sedition. Jail. Winner takes office. Makes sense to me among other things. If all else fails there is the 2A. If it's proven and he stays in office shits going hot. If you can commit thousands/millions of felonies to get elected illegally I'd think there are a few remedies. If not they will do it EVERY election one way or another.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

It can't happen Sledog

Poor Hillary was robbed

I don't see why it can't happen. Treason/sedition. Jail. Winner takes office. Makes sense to me among other things. If all else fails there is the 2A. If it's proven and he stays in office shits going hot. If you can commit thousands/millions of felonies to get elected illegally I'd think there are a few remedies. If not they will do it EVERY election one way or another.
    This is painful. Quit confusing what you want to happen and reality.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Vanderbilt could win the SEC next year. I see no reason why they couldn’t. They have the same amount of scholarships as Alabama.

All the SEC teams could have to forfeit games because they illegally paid players. There are (were) rules about that not being allowed.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Sledog said:

doogie said:

Who will “de-certify the election”?

Walk us thru that process. Who starts it? Where does it begin? How do you see this unfolding?

Please, spare you’re feelings about how things ought to work.

You explain how it can't happen. As I said states can decertify as well as congress. There is also impeachment to remove an illegal usurper. Now 'splain why not!
    Sledog said:

It can't happen Sledog

Poor Hillary was robbed

if not then...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

It is finished

This. There are many things to fix. I poasted here last fall a NBC article from 2019 disclosing the ridiculous shit going on with voting machines. Chiefly, machines connected to the internet and discoverable with a modicum of effort. That's a problem. States setting up mail-in voting in 3-4 months is a problem. I had that back & forth with a kid last summer. "Why don't you like mail in voting, you fascist?" Mail-in is doable, but not building it from scratch over the course of a single summer.

Unfortunately this well has been so poisoned I don't think anything substantive will get done.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

It can't happen Sledog

Poor Hillary was robbed

This is painful. Quit confusing what you want to happen and reality.
    Sled, Trump is not coming back down that escalator. If you love the guy, show him the respect of not portraying him as a hapless victim. A victim does not deserve the presidency. He had his chance from the big chair, and couldn't get it done.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    Standard Supporter
    Trump had no control over state voting and none over the MSM and social media. The fact that the dems still needed to cheat and that way too many Americans didn't give a sh*t if they had to cheat remains a huge problem that Trump couldn't fix.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,099
    Sledog said:

It can't happen Sledog

Poor Hillary was robbed

Always my favorite part of this mindset.

Go get ‘em, patriot!
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,099

Trump had no control over state voting and none over the MSM and social media. The fact that the dems still needed to cheat and that way too many Americans didn't give a sh*t if they had to cheat remains a huge problem that Trump couldn't fix.

Yeah, those states rights are tricky, I know.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Yeah, those states rights are tricky, I know.
    Why did the democrats want SB1?

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Oops, time for Mystery Dog to run and hide.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    So no one can explain why not? Thought so!