Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White House compiling list of Facebook names to censor

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Some people here promised me that by voting for Biden we were voting against fascism.

That word doesn't mean what those some people think it does. We're living it now.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I'm hearing it's justified and if you have the right kind of friends you have nothing to worry about.

If you aren’t and extremist and have nothing to hide, who cares? We just need to keep voting for the right people to minimize the damage until be can get to communist utopia
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Some people here promised me that by voting for Biden we were voting against fascism.

That word doesn't mean what those some people think it does. We're living it now.
    @TheKobeStopper
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

I'm hearing it's justified and if you have the right kind of friends you have nothing to worry about.

If you aren’t and extremist and have nothing to hide, who cares? We just need to keep voting for the right people to minimize the damage until be can get to communist utopia
    Communist utopia. What does that even mean? I’m making this demand on behalf of my #internetfriend @TheKobeStopper
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Beyond the obvious overreach of state power that could set the precedent for further government abuse against any sort of group in the future - this new "strategy" is just a solution looking for a problem. I haven't seen anything that suggests law enforcement isn't already properly equipped to deal with domestic terrorism.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,271
    Standard Supporter

Beyond the obvious overreach of state power that could set the precedent for further government abuse against any sort of group in the future - this new "strategy" is just a solution looking for a problem. I haven't seen anything that suggests law enforcement isn't already properly equipped to deal with domestic terrorism.
    Well beyond the blatant illegality of this censorship, I see nothing wrong. Certainly not a voting issue because of high character.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You're now equating people who talked about Covid coming from a Chinese lab to domestic terrorists? This issue has nothing to do with law enforcement or domestic terrorism unless we're now calling people who question the government's claims regarding COVID and the vaccines domestic terrorists.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    SFGbob said:

You're now equating people who talked about Covid coming from a Chinese lab to domestic terrorists? This issue has nothing to do with law enforcement or domestic terrorism unless we're now calling people who question the government's claims regarding COVID and the vaccines domestic terrorists.

ding ding 🛎. Winner winner chicken dinner!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

For such a big opponent of strawman rapes you sure do like to go to town on shit I didn't say.

I'm not defining domestic terrorism, not sure what you read to make you think that, but I guess you are kind of dumb. To the extent that "domestic terrorism" involves crime, we already have the apparatus to deal with it. Trying to expand the scope of "domestic terrorism" to include activity that isn't criminal is exactly the kind of police state bullshit that REAL liberals used to rail against back in the early Patriot Act days.
  • Options
    You should have posted this the first time.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

For such a big opponent of strawman rapes you sure do like to go to town on shit I didn't say.

I'm not defining domestic terrorism, not sure what you read to make you think that, but I guess you are kind of dumb. To the extent that "domestic terrorism" involves crime, we already have the apparatus to deal with it. Trying to expand the scope of "domestic terrorism" to include activity that isn't criminal is exactly the kind of police state bullshit that REAL liberals used to rail against back in the early Patriot Act days.
    Yeah, where would anyone get the idea that you were conflating people the White House claims are spreading "misinformation" with domestic terrorists.

I haven't seen anything that suggests law enforcement isn't already properly equipped to deal with domestic terrorism.

Speaking of stupid people, do you even know what the topic was that you were commenting on?

What you were trying to say is pretty fucking unclear, that's why I asked you a question and didn't claim you had said it, so you can stick your strawman charge up your ass.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,271
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

And he should make it a voting issue. But, for GRG it appears that free sh*t is the only issue that counts. Is there a leftard on this board that can rationally explain their core issues other than free sh*t and power?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,230

doogie said:

And he should make it a voting issue. But, for GRG it appears that free sh*t is the only issue that counts. Is there a leftard on this board that can rationally explain their core issues other than free sh*t and power?
    Free shit, not mean and orange.

Pretty much covers the leftists.

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,491
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    In the BO and biden WH we already witnessed them censoring Conservative organizations through the weaponizing of the IRS and the DOJ. We witnessed them wire tapping members of congress, the media and of course they wire tapped Trumps HQ. This is just more of the same shit.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    FYFMFE, I better understand "gas lighting" now. You're inclined to think there's gotta be a defensible reason for this shit, but nope. Just doing it right out in open.