Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hi Kim!

2»

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,671 Standard Supporter

godawgst said:

The funny thing is that I literally never go to Dawgman, but I've heard from multiple sources that Kim obsessively monitors Hardcore Husky.

He's trying to figure out how little David (here) is whipping the shit out of his former mighty Monopoly Goliath.

He knows what his dilemna is (if he doesn't stay in good graces and be a mouthpiece of the AD, he loses what access he thinks he has. But sees his numbers, and customers engagement and knows other than the same 20 members who sit around and are told/tell each other how everything couldn't be better and is sunshine/rainbows his numbers continue to decline), but doesn't know how to fix it.

At no point in his life has Kim ever been a Goliath of anything
    Goliath asshole, prick, butthole, the list goes on and on
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

godawgst said:

The funny thing is that I literally never go to Dawgman, but I've heard from multiple sources that Kim obsessively monitors Hardcore Husky.

He's trying to figure out how little David (here) is whipping the shit out of his former mighty Monopoly Goliath.

He knows what his dilemna is (if he doesn't stay in good graces and be a mouthpiece of the AD, he loses what access he thinks he has. But sees his numbers, and customers engagement and knows other than the same 20 members who sit around and are told/tell each other how everything couldn't be better and is sunshine/rainbows his numbers continue to decline), but doesn't know how to fix it.

I'm not sure what goes through his mind, because that ego of his is massive. You're probably right, but who knows. But for the most part I just don't care anymore what he does or what they do.
    Lately they've been promoting the hell out of one of their new books. It's actually a pretty good read.

Race Kim has done it again!
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

godawgst said:

I'm not sure what goes through his mind, because that ego of his is massive. You're probably right, but who knows. But for the most part I just don't care anymore what he does or what they do.
    Massive Ego….Tiny……… Am I right @Doog_de_Jour ???
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

Speaking of…Great new series.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

godawgst said:

Speaking of…Great new series.

By @DerekJohnson