Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hi Kim!

For the record
-Yes we are smarter than you and your subscribers
-We read your boards to laugh and make fun of your snowflake bitchass
-Fuck off!

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kim don't you have a low level intern in the program to go blow for some false insider info? I hope you chike on it.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    Invite Kim over here so he can SAY IT TO OUR FACES
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,097 Founders Club
    My Dawgman phase as a paying customer lasted like 2 months.

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,973 Founders Club

21.90 you’ll never get back
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

21.90 you’ll never get back
    It was a bogo sale.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,556 Swaye's Wigwam

The funny thing is that I literally never go to Dawgman, but I've heard from multiple sources that Kim obsessively monitors Hardcore Husky.

It's worth a shot...

Hey Kim, can you PM me any suggestions for some cabs that drink like merlots? My wife's single hot coworker is coming over to visit this weekend, and I want to impress her. Hopefully I can talk her and my wife into a threesome. Thanks bro, any help would be appreciated.
    As I’ve accrued more wine club memberships than I care to disclose, a number certainly higher than Kim, no one fucking says “cab that drinks like a merlot.” I knew no one said it when I first read that quote and now I have even more certainty.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

The funny thing is that I literally never go to Dawgman, but I've heard from multiple sources that Kim obsessively monitors Hardcore Husky.

It's worth a shot...

Hey Kim, can you PM me any suggestions for some cabs that drink like merlots? My wife's single hot coworker is coming over to visit this weekend, and I want to impress her. Hopefully I can talk her and my wife into a threesome. Thanks bro, any help would be appreciated.
    Maybe offer her a banana. But you might get in trouble… ;)
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club

He's trying to figure out how little David (here) is whipping the shit out of his former mighty Monopoly Goliath.

He knows what his dilemna is (if he doesn't stay in good graces and be a mouthpiece of the AD, he loses what access he thinks he has. But sees his numbers, and customers engagement and knows other than the same 20 members who sit around and are told/tell each other how everything couldn't be better and is sunshine/rainbows his numbers continue to decline), but doesn't know how to fix it.

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,973 Founders Club
    godawgst said:

He's trying to figure out how little David (here) is whipping the shit out of his former mighty Monopoly Goliath.

He knows what his dilemna is (if he doesn't stay in good graces and be a mouthpiece of the AD, he loses what access he thinks he has. But sees his numbers, and customers engagement and knows other than the same 20 members who sit around and are told/tell each other how everything couldn't be better and is sunshine/rainbows his numbers continue to decline), but doesn't know how to fix it.

Respect da biz
  • BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650

So much wrong in life with Kimmy in this video
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,976

Hardcore Husky is probably his primary source for "premium content".
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    godawgst said:

At no point in his life has Kim ever been a Goliath of anything