Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So why not this?

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

I think I’d be okay with it but I’m not 100% sure. It’s complicated.

What’s not complicated is that it wouldn’t work in America, we are way too individualistic.

Just make it a national holiday. Why are you so scared of more people having the opportunity to vote?

No one is. What was and is scary is allowing vote by mail for 30 million voters when protocol to verify addresses, whether they are still alive and whether they are actual eligible to vote was never done.

My guy in Marion County elections says that it took over a year to vet to get a secure initial vote by mail election. In a state that had about 3 million people at the time. It’s an intensive, exhausting undertaking to do it right.

It wasn’t done right in 2020.
    It also wasn’t done right in 2016. But OK
    Ah. Still hanging on to the Russian interference angle.

Sad.

But once again, I axe, when is Trump going to be inaugurated?
    August

So say the Pillow Biters
    No. No. No.

You doubled down twice on and after Election Day that Trump would be elected President.

Explain yourself.
    He’s being Sarktastic . . .

He was not being serious.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

What’s not complicated is that it wouldn’t work in America, we are way too individualistic.

Just make it a national holiday. Why are you so scared of more people having the opportunity to vote?

I'm so scared I suggested that everyone be required to vote and to make it a holiday

And Bob is right too. In person with ID

I suspect the democrats are much more afraid of this

Hard to claim people want to supress the vote although you made a valiant if futile effort
    I thought you were doing a slippery slope “this is what they’ll do next” thing. Ok, I’m trying to figure out if you’re DJ levels of insane here or if you actually have something.

In this hypothetical that I don’t deal in, are the dems more afraid of you in a general or me in a primary?
    The motherfucker who thinks white racism causes black people to have kids out of wedlock has no fucking business talking about anyone else's level of insanity. Heal yourself you fucking racist nut job.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    #
    Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

No one is. What was and is scary is allowing vote by mail for 30 million voters when protocol to verify addresses, whether they are still alive and whether they are actual eligible to vote was never done.

My guy in Marion County elections says that it took over a year to vet to get a secure initial vote by mail election. In a state that had about 3 million people at the time. It’s an intensive, exhausting undertaking to do it right.

Sad.

August

So say the Pillow Biters
    No. No. No.

You doubled down twice on and after Election Day that Trump would be elected President.

Explain yourself.
    #fakenews

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

#

Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sad.

August

So say the Pillow Biters
    No. No. No.

Explain yourself.
    #fakenews

Bullshit.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

It should be a day off. Kill Juneteenth and make this a national holiday, but you have to vote on that day in the precinct you’re registered in. If you need to vote absentee you have to request a ballot two weeks prior to Election Day using a state issued photo ID to prove your identity.

Get rid of all computer voting that’s hooked to the internet and make everyone mark a paper ballot.

Presto, no more voter fraud nor worries about voter fraud

Studies have concluded there is no voter fraud. You are trying to solve a problem that doesn’t exist, Ergo, a voting free for all is fine. - The Tug Leftards
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm so scared I suggested that everyone be required to vote and to make it a holiday

Hard to claim people want to supress the vote although you made a valiant if futile effort
    I am hearing the blacks are not capable of voting in person with an ID. Especially in areas where people aren’t allowed to hand them a water.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I am hearing the blacks are not capable of voting in person with an ID. Especially in areas where people aren’t allowed to hand them a water.
    Good ol Joe has already made it clear that they are also too stupid to have an accountant or lawyer. Even if it was made national holiday, how would they be able to read a calendar and know when that day is?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,963
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

And whitey boss doesn’t let them off of work to vote.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

True. They also aren’t able to vote in the precinct in which the register to vote nor vote on Election Day. Need an entire week, maybe even a month.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

#

Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sad.

August

So say the Pillow Biters
    No. No. No.

Explain yourself.
    #fakenews

Bullshit.

I thought the fix was in

Nice to see democracy prevail
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Bob_C said:

Well they all work at mcdonalds. hell they all eat there too. maybe just have the voting at mcdonalds?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Well they all work at Popeyes mcdonalds. hell they all eat there too. maybe just have the voting at Popeyes mcdonalds?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,442
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2021
    You might be surprised to see me standing up to defend @TheKobeStopper but, here we are.

As a frequent user/abuser of this cesspit, I too have been guilty of missing threads from time to time. Perhaps it’s just the nature of trying to keep up with all the discussion on UW’s #1 Fan site while leading a fulfilling purpose driven life?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,845
    doogie said:

You might be surprised to see me standing up to defend @TheKobeStopper but, here we are.

As a frequent user/abuser of this cesspit, I too have been guilty of missing threads from time to time. Perhaps it’s just the nature of trying to keep up with all the discussion on UW’s #1 Fan site while leading a fulfilling purpose driven life?

TKS has no career, no purpose and no life.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I thought you were doing a slippery slope “this is what they’ll do next” thing. Ok, I’m trying to figure out if you’re DJ levels of insane here or if you actually have something.

In this hypothetical that I don’t deal in, are the dems more afraid of you in a general or me in a primary?
    I'll bite. Given a few things.

Transparent:
    Anyone can witness.
    Counts are done manually in the open.
    Anyone can audit.

This is how Taiwan does it so the communists can't cheat.

The populist right ain't scared of the populist left. "We" managed to win a primary and a national in the face of the swamp. So far the populist Left can't get out of their own paper bag.

It's the swamp that's scared of both.
    Weird how @TheKobeStopper and his "well documented" support for reform failed to respond in this thred. I'm sure it was just a lapse in notifications.
    My new favorite thing on this board is quoting dumb shit one of you said and then being mocked like I’m the one that said it. Third time this week, it’s been a good week.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,442
    Swaye's Wigwam

Transparent:
    Anyone can witness.
    Anyone can audit.

The populist right ain't scared of the populist left. "We" managed to win a primary and a national in the face of the swamp. So far the populist Left can't get out of their own paper bag.

Weird how @TheKobeStopper and his "well documented" support for reform failed to respond in this thred. I'm sure it was just a lapse in notifications.
    My new favorite thing on this board is quoting dumb shit one of you said and then being mocked like I’m the one that said it. Third time this week, it’s been a good week.
    You must lead a miserable and pathetic life
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021

Transparent:
    Anyone can witness.
    Anyone can audit.

My problems with Trump are well documented here. Unless you’re a dumbshit. The famous debate with OBK over immigration was epic. That was before he bitched out after UW laid 70 on (wh)Oregon (lol). Maybe that happened while you where hiding and sulking like a little cunt after Trump won in 2016 and left for a couple of years.