Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More free range criminals in SF. Like Seattle and Portland, the citizens have a death wish.

13»

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Kaepsknee said:

trublue said:

Go file a report of shoplifting for $500. Send the high def video of the perp. The police will not follow up. If they do, the Multnomah County Soros sponsered DA will not prosecute. No crime stat, hence according to dodo, it didn't happen. Go report a car break in. No interest by the police.

In Portlandia, if you call in a vehicle break-in to the police, they’ll send you a form to fill out.

If you don’t fill it out and return it, no crime stat.

It’s the same for cold residential burglaries. People fill out the form to get a case number for insurance purposes if there is a recoverable loss.

If not filled out and submitted, no crime stat.

What was once Grand Theft Auto, currently Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle, a Class C felony, is no longer enforced thanks to the Oregon Court of Appeals.

Amazing how crime can be made to go down statistically.
    Honest question. Do Dodo’s crime stats involve reported crimes or convictions?
    Address that to Dodo. He didn’t provide a source or a link.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Sounds like robbery. I've read about this frequently happening in the 1800's and all but eliminated by good conservative values. Sounds like liberals have brought back the long unused term.

All of the liberal paradises are on the verge of imploding into the ground due to their local policies. I live 40 miles away in the State Capitol. But luckily the state doesn’t make policy in my city and our downtown is safe and thriving.

The reason for that is that this City isn’t run by leftist retards and prosecute crimes. Portland doesn’t prosecute crimes and instead celebrates them.

That’s your team Owl. Keep doubling down.
    It's a city. Always had crime always will have crime.

With a rate of 627 per 100,000 people, Sacramento's violent crime rate is 65% higher than the national average. Sacramento residents have a 1 in 160 chance of being the victim of a violent crime. California's statewide violent crime rate is 441 per 100,000, and the national average is 379 per 100,000.Mar 15, 2021

Stay safe.
    Kaepsknee is talking about Oregon, not California. Salem is the capital of the State of Oregon.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sounds like robbery. I've read about this frequently happening in the 1800's and all but eliminated by good conservative values. Sounds like liberals have brought back the long unused term.

All of the liberal paradises are on the verge of imploding into the ground due to their local policies. I live 40 miles away in the State Capitol. But luckily the state doesn’t make policy in my city and our downtown is safe and thriving.

The reason for that is that this City isn’t run by leftist retards and prosecute crimes. Portland doesn’t prosecute crimes and instead celebrates them.

With a rate of 627 per 100,000 people, Sacramento's violent crime rate is 65% higher than the national average. Sacramento residents have a 1 in 160 chance of being the victim of a violent crime. California's statewide violent crime rate is 441 per 100,000, and the national average is 379 per 100,000.Mar 15, 2021

Stay safe.
    You never had crime like this. But keep making excuses for it Owl. When did crime ever decrease after local officials stopped arresting and prosecuting the people who commit it Owl? Did we used to allow people to steal with impunity Owl?
    I'd be willing to look at any examples you can provide for police not arresting someone. Not interested in riots where it could be a very dangerous situation for the officer or immigration status nonsense.
    You really need to learn how to shut your fucking mouth when you're completely ignorant about what's going on. Retail theft is California as long as it's under $1,000 isn't being prosecuted.

This story has been out there for years. The fact that you're complete ignorant of it yet you still run your fucking mouth about something you know nothing about it peak Owl.
    “peak Owl” . . . Every time he posts.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,926
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kaepsknee said:

Stay safe.
    You never had crime like this. But keep making excuses for it Owl. When did crime ever decrease after local officials stopped arresting and prosecuting the people who commit it Owl? Did we used to allow people to steal with impunity Owl?
    I'd be willing to look at any examples you can provide for police not arresting someone. Not interested in riots where it could be a very dangerous situation for the officer or immigration status nonsense.
    You really need to learn how to shut your fucking mouth when you're completely ignorant about what's going on. Retail theft is California as long as it's under $1,000 isn't being prosecuted.

This story has been out there for years. The fact that you're complete ignorant of it yet you still run your fucking mouth about something you know nothing about it peak Owl.
    “peak Owl” . . . Every time he posts.
    Peak lazy dodo
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,352
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Go file a report of shoplifting for $500. Send the high def video of the perp. The police will not follow up. If they do, the Multnomah County Soros sponsered DA will not prosecute. No crime stat, hence according to dodo, it didn't happen. Go report a car break in. No interest by the police.

Exactly
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

I cannot imagine any of the long term repercussions from this prosecution free zone will help the city coffers, the residents, or the quality of life of anyone. Capital flight is a thing. People will leave. Businesses will leave. A once great city (I lived there in the 90s) will turn into Detroit but with better weather. I just do not understand what the long game is for the DA/Mayor and City Council? Do they want less taxes and more crime? Who could possibly want that, and yet their policies promote it. I'm trying to shy away from calling them all retards and whatnot. I am really trying to understand any reasoning that makes sense to drive business, and tax dollars, from your city. To intentionally make the citizenry more unsafe. It's nonsensical, but I guess I'm not supposed to understand. I'm one of those gross law and order types who wants to be able to walk the streets, mind my own business, and not get attacked or harassed. Weird, I know.

It's as simple as this. If you arrest and prosecute criminals, especially in San Francisco, you will be arresting and prosecuting "People of Color" and other economically disadvantaged people. POC are victims of our racist society. Like Kobe, white liberals believe that racism and our unjust society forces people to steal. These "victims" are just engaging in a form of direct reparations and don't deserve to be prosecuted for it.

It really might that simple. There is no other logical explanation I can think of then guilt.