Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More free range criminals in SF. Like Seattle and Portland, the citizens have a death wish.

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,926
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
I just don't understand how leftards support this sh*t and then think it makes their city a better place to live.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-looters-ransack-san-francisco-neiman-marcus-broad-daylight

A mob of looters were captured ransacking a Neiman Marcus store in San Francisco - smashing display cases, stealing handbags, and running out of the building before the police arrived at around 6 p.m., according to the Washington Examiner.

The merchandise-laden suspects were seen running out of the store before jumping into a getaway car that sped off. According to KTVU's Henry K. Lee, at least 9 people were involved.

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I don’t shop at Neiman Marcus
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Andy Ngo made it up
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Nine suspects. Over under on combined arrests among the 9 fathers just trying to feed their children? Easily over 60 would be my pick.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And I thought leftards liked street carts. Apparently not a voting issue due to high character.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's pretty simple and always has been: If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Fuck these assholes for not calling this shit out and fighting back when it first started happening.

If the Mob will do it WITH you, they'll eventually do it TO you.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like robbery. I've read about this frequently happening in the 1800's and all but eliminated by good conservative values. Sounds like liberals have brought back the long unused term.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sounds like robbery. I've read about this frequently happening in the 1800's and all but eliminated by good conservative values. Sounds like liberals have brought back the long unused term.

Sounds like a dumbfuck trying to make excuses for Rat party supporters criminal behavior.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sounds like a dumbfuck trying to make excuses for Rat party supporters criminal behavior.
    They are also blood donors and donate half the proceeds to local churches. It is pretty easy to make shit up, but you're a master.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2021

SFGbob said:

They are also blood donors and donate half the proceeds to local churches. It is pretty easy to make shit up, but you're a master.
    Yes, a group that votes 90% for Rats, and even higher than that if they are criminals, couldn't possibly be Rat party supporters. And of course the policies that encourage this behavior and the DA who refuses to prosecute these people, he couldn't possibly be a Rat party supporter either.

Work the balls Owl, work the balls.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

All of the liberal paradises are on the verge of imploding into the ground due to their local policies. I live 40 miles away in the State Capitol. But luckily the state doesn’t make policy in my city and our downtown is safe and thriving.

The reason for that is that this City isn’t run by leftist retards and prosecute crimes. Portland doesn’t prosecute crimes and instead celebrates them.

That’s your team Owl. Keep doubling down.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

All of the liberal paradises are on the verge of imploding into the ground due to their local policies. I live 40 miles away in the State Capitol. But luckily the state doesn’t make policy in my city and our downtown is safe and thriving.

The reason for that is that this City isn’t run by leftist retards and prosecute crimes. Portland doesn’t prosecute crimes and instead celebrates them.

Like most liberals Owl is a coward who will run and hide when you start to ask him any questions. Why are we now seeing more of this behavior Owl? What changed? Why is it predominately black kids that are engaging in this behavior Owl? Will any of these "teens" be prosecuted Owl? What's to detour these Rat party supporters from doing this again today Owl? How long do you feel a business can endure this kind of theft before they close their doors as other retail outlets in SF are already doing? Do the politicians who refuse to enforce the laws bear any responsibility for this behavior Owl and which party do all of those politicians represent?

• Options
    Kaepsknee said:

It's a city. Always had crime always will have crime.

With a rate of 627 per 100,000 people, Sacramento's violent crime rate is 65% higher than the national average. Sacramento residents have a 1 in 160 chance of being the victim of a violent crime. California's statewide violent crime rate is 441 per 100,000, and the national average is 379 per 100,000.Mar 15, 2021

Stay safe.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

You clearly lack any pride. Stand straight up and quit slouching and learn to think for yourself. In other words be a Man.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2021

Kaepsknee said:

With a rate of 627 per 100,000 people, Sacramento's violent crime rate is 65% higher than the national average. Sacramento residents have a 1 in 160 chance of being the victim of a violent crime. California's statewide violent crime rate is 441 per 100,000, and the national average is 379 per 100,000.Mar 15, 2021

Stay safe.
    You never had crime like this. But keep making excuses for it Owl. When did crime ever decrease after local officials stopped arresting and prosecuting the people who commit it Owl? Did we used to allow people to steal with impunity Owl?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, anyone think that this kind of behavior might explain why most large grocery and retail chains refused to open stores in the inner-city? I'm told they didn't do so because of white racism.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

Kaepsknee said:

Stay safe.
    Sees multiple incidences of crimes being committed on thread. Is told that it’s due to lack of arrest and prosecution. Totally misses point and replies with crimes per 100,000 stats.

Were you dropped on your head Son? When crimes aren’t being prosecuted, crime stats don’t mean shit. Because if perps weren’t arrested, prosecuted and convicted, there is no crime for your stat sheet.

It’s clearer to me now why these leftists politicians and their policies are so well embraced by those in populated areas.

They have no critical and little cognitive thinking skills.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Kaepsknee said:

Stay safe.
    You never had crime like this. But keep making excuses for it Owl. When did crime ever decrease after local officials stopped arresting and prosecuting the people who commit it Owl? Did we used to allow people to steal with impunity Owl?
    I'd be willing to look at any examples you can provide for police not arresting someone. Not interested in riots where it could be a very dangerous situation for the officer or immigration status nonsense.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

SFGbob said:

Kaepsknee said:

Stay safe.
    I'd be willing to look at any examples you can provide for police not arresting someone. Not interested in riots where it could be a very dangerous situation for the officer or immigration status nonsense.
    Lemme guess, you want to leave out burglaries, assaults, shoplifters and shootings as well.

All too very dangerous for the officer.

And if you bothered to actually pay attention to the thread you’d actually see and hear examples of crimes committed with no arrests. Ts and Ps to your spawn. I feel they have no chance.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2021

SFGbob said:

Kaepsknee said:

Stay safe.
    You really need to learn how to shut your fucking mouth when you're completely ignorant about what's going on. Retail theft is California as long as it's under $1,000 isn't being prosecuted.

This story has been out there for years. The fact that you're complete ignorant of it yet you still run your fucking mouth about something you know nothing about it peak Owl.