Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2021 Season Hype Video: Bow Down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZWFeaE2s_g

Enjoy, or not, i dont give a fook.
Go fucking dawgs

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,774 Founders Club
    They will undoubtedly disappoint all doogs this season.

Enjoy...
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    I'm expecting zero games played (Hell yeth, Delta Fu!) so I'll be easy to impress.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Doog
    An alleged Husky fan who is obsessed with Oregon. Would like to see Oregon lose as much (or more than) seeing Washington win. The UW equivalent of a Coog.

It's also over-the-top excitement for anything that is currently happening in the program, regardless of what it is. Kick ass pressers, FREE PUB!, incremental progress, best recruiter in the nation, best assistants in the nation, molder of men, five tough questions, no rap music at practice, rap music at practice, finally a coach with discipline, finally players coach, Gilby/Ty/Sark is a breath of fresh air....

etc.
  • BowDownDeathRowBowDownDeathRow Member Posts: 41
    Baseman said:

Doog
    An alleged Husky fan who is obsessed with Oregon. Would like to see Oregon lose as much (or more than) seeing Washington win. The UW equivalent of a Coog.

It's also over-the-top excitement for anything that is currently happening in the program, regardless of what it is. Kick ass pressers, FREE PUB!, incremental progress, best recruiter in the nation, best assistants in the nation, molder of men, five tough questions, no rap music at practice, rap music at practice, finally a coach with discipline, finally players coach, Gilby/Ty/Sark is a breath of fresh air....

etc.

Is that any good?
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,093
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    It's better than mine.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Doog

etc.

Is that any good?
    I thought you didn't give a fook?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236
    That video was corny as hell.