Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Conservatives want to ban trans athletes from girls sports. Their evidence is shaky.

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,024
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2021
    Kobe will be shilling for pedophiles next. Hell he voted for one.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It’s not a real issue. Nobody gives a shit about high school basketball in a hick town. Wake me up when a man is playing in the WNBA. I still won’t care, but that would be unfair to the women that dedicated their life to actually thriving in their sport.

I can assure you, in that hick town and every other they give major shits about their high school boysbasketball.

Minor fix. This whole business will have no impact on the sports that draw.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

hardhat said:

For somebody that slobbers for science, it’s strange you ignore the science regarding the bone density and muscle mass advantage even in transgenders going through testosterone reduction treatment.

I blame standardized tests.

The studies show performance declines when transitioning, middle of the pack in boys sports become middle of the pack in girls sports. The top end has not been shown to overwhelmingly dominate.
    Huh?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1252764

You have got to be smarter than this Kobe. Read something for once.
    @RaceBannon if you want to see how stupid you look blinking articles that disprove your point.

From the article-

Proponents of such legislation have already started using Roberts’ research to support their cause, but he insists he’s not on board.

“I'm definitely coming out and saying, ‘Hey, this doesn't apply to recreational athletes, doesn't apply to youth athletics,’” he said. “At the recreational level, probably one year is sufficient for most people to be able to compete.”

He also underscored the data he compiled was on adults: The average age of the airmen he studied was 26. A transgender woman who transitions before or at puberty, “doesn't really have any advantage” when it comes to athletic performance, he said. “So that young lady should be allowed to compete with all the other people who are born women.”

It’s at the Olympic level where a few percentage points matter, he said, “and we need to do a few more studies to see if that's a permanent effect”

Undefeated. Never lost.

You are really bad at this. Didja guys know that 'studies' show that chocolate is good for you? Those 'studies' are paid for by the chocolate industry.
    Didja know that CNN says that black kids are gonna die if they don't have a black doctor?
    Don't be so glib and snarky, you know full well that a boy that hasn't taken any treatments or done any transitioning is going to kick ass against girls their age in high school sports. Biology is undefeated. Keep scoring own goals.

Who is arguing that boys, that aren’t transitioning, should compete against girls?

I’m sure “big trans” paid off everyone in these studies. All that money in transgenderism. Oh wait, all the money being raised by this is by the people against it. You should read the USA Today article.
    The fact you think there isn’t big money in LGTBQIA+ activism is cute. Now that lesbian and gay are accepted and normalized, the new front is trans. After trans the next letter will be where the money is. Same with race. If you think BLM, Rev Al, and the host of activists making a living off “fighting racism” actually want racism to end, you’re delusional. That’s why they have to double their efforts to find it. It’s increasingly hard to find. Now it’s just “in the air”
    The Alphabet+ thing is awash in dumb money right now.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

hardhat said:

For somebody that slobbers for science, it’s strange you ignore the science regarding the bone density and muscle mass advantage even in transgenders going through testosterone reduction treatment.

The studies show performance declines when transitioning, middle of the pack in boys sports become middle of the pack in girls sports. The top end has not been shown to overwhelmingly dominate.
    Huh?

@RaceBannon if you want to see how stupid you look blinking articles that disprove your point.

From the article-

Proponents of such legislation have already started using Roberts’ research to support their cause, but he insists he’s not on board.

“I'm definitely coming out and saying, ‘Hey, this doesn't apply to recreational athletes, doesn't apply to youth athletics,’” he said. “At the recreational level, probably one year is sufficient for most people to be able to compete.”

He also underscored the data he compiled was on adults: The average age of the airmen he studied was 26. A transgender woman who transitions before or at puberty, “doesn't really have any advantage” when it comes to athletic performance, he said. “So that young lady should be allowed to compete with all the other people who are born women.”

It’s at the Olympic level where a few percentage points matter, he said, “and we need to do a few more studies to see if that's a permanent effect”

Undefeated. Never lost.

You are really bad at this. Didja guys know that 'studies' show that chocolate is good for you? Those 'studies' are paid for by the chocolate industry.
    Didja know that CNN says that black kids are gonna die if they don't have a black doctor?
    Don't be so glib and snarky, you know full well that a boy that hasn't taken any treatments or done any transitioning is going to kick ass against girls their age in high school sports. Biology is undefeated. Keep scoring own goals.

Who is arguing that boys, that aren’t transitioning, should compete against girls?

I’m sure “big trans” paid off everyone in these studies. All that money in transgenderism. Oh wait, all the money being raised by this is by the people against it. You should read the USA Today article.
    I did say to not be glib. Boys that have not transitioned are competing now. Since we’re sharing USA today stories, which is sad, could you read this one? That is where the debate is. Another own goal for you!

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

hardhat said:

Huh?

From the article-

Undefeated. Never lost.

The fact you think there isn’t big money in LGTBQIA+ activism is cute. Now that lesbian and gay are accepted and normalized, the new front is trans. After trans the next letter will be where the money is. Same with race. If you think BLM, Rev Al, and the host of activists making a living off “fighting racism” actually want racism to end, you’re delusional. That’s why they have to double their efforts to find it. It’s increasingly hard to find. Now it’s just “in the air”
    It’s systemic
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Huh?

From the article-

Undefeated. Never lost.

I did say to not be glib. Boys that have not transitioned are competing now. Since we’re sharing USA today stories, which is sad, could you read this one? That is where the debate is. Another own goal for you!

That story and the lies told by Chelsea Mitchell are addressed in the USA Today story I linked.

But if you’d like a completely non biased report on the dominance of trans girls in high school sports, here’s one from the Washington Examiner about Chelsea Mitchell beating the trans girl she was suing because she could never beat her.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/16/chelsea-mitchell-beats-terry-miller-transgender-tr/

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Huh?

From the article-

Undefeated. Never lost.

That story and the lies told by Chelsea Mitchell are addressed in the USA Today story I linked.

But if you’d like a completely non biased report on the dominance of trans girls in high school sports, here’s one from the Washington Examiner about Chelsea Mitchell beating the trans girl she was suing because she could never beat her.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/16/chelsea-mitchell-beats-terry-miller-transgender-tr/

The levels you sink are pathetic. Mean Andy Ngo! High school girl is a liar! Did she lie that boys are competing without any treatment? When you are confronted with facts, you whine and call people liars. Sad!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,024
    Imagine thinking a dude is a chic and vice versa. Innie or outie. There's nothing else. Follow the science.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Imagine thinking a dude is a chic and vice versa. Innie or outie. There's nothing else. Follow the science.

It is kind of entertaining and ridiculous at the same time watching rats deny basic science and our most basic building block of life. Its also interesting to see how they lie when it comes to the advantage biological men have over women. What I have zero patience for however, is when rats like kobe claim it is just fine to let adolescents to fuck their bodies and minds up prior to adult hood.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Got a link?
    A mid level varsity 6'4" boy high school basketball player would be getting multiple D1 college women schollie offers if he transitioned. The link basically says their isn't very many and that so what that the tranny one the Big Sky race. If their isn't very many of them, then phuck them. They still have an advantage in lots of sports. They are still bigger and stronger. They are still males trying to play against women. Let them have their own tranny league.
    You think the WNBA ratings are bad...
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Got a link?
    A mid level varsity 6'4" boy high school basketball player would be getting multiple D1 college women schollie offers if he transitioned. The link basically says their isn't very many and that so what that the tranny one the Big Sky race. If their isn't very many of them, then phuck them. They still have an advantage in lots of sports. They are still bigger and stronger. They are still males trying to play against women. Let them have their own tranny league.
    You think the WNBA ratings are bad...
    I used to play at lunch at the Club Sports in Tualatin in my early 40s at lunch. The former WNBA Portland Fire used it as a practice facility. We would play pickup games with them. I wouldn't have started, but I would have been in the rotation. If my only job was to play ball, I would have started. No one would pay a nickel to watch me play.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Huh?

From the article-

Undefeated. Never lost.

TheKobeStopper’s science he presents is correct. If you geld a boy at 10 years old, he wont have a physical advantage over girls when he is 17 and should be allowed to participate in girls sports.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam

Remember when Fallon Fox broke a girl's skull in?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Huh?

From the article-

Undefeated. Never lost.

TheKobeStopper’s science he presents is correct. If you geld a boy at 10 years old, he wont have a physical advantage over girls when he is 17 and should be allowed to participate in girls sports.
    Yes, but you only do that to him until he is old enough to make the decision on his own to cut his dick off.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    The "evidence" is that they aren't girls, and far from being "shaky" it's 100% rock solid and irrefutable.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Huh?

From the article-

Undefeated. Never lost.

Yes, but you only do that to him until he is old enough to make the decision on his own to cut his dick off.

Not according the @TheKobeStopper.