Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Conservatives want to ban trans athletes from girls sports. Their evidence is shaky.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Typical leftist gibberish by the way

Transgenders need to be able to compete in girl's sports!!!!!

Its not happening!!!!
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

For somebody that slobbers for science, it’s strange you ignore the science regarding the bone density and muscle mass advantage even in transgenders going through testosterone reduction treatment.

I blame standardized tests.

The studies show performance declines when transitioning, middle of the pack in boys sports become middle of the pack in girls sports. The top end has not been shown to overwhelmingly dominate.
    Huh?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1252764

You have got to be smarter than this Kobe. Read something for once.
    @RaceBannon if you want to see how stupid you look blinking articles that disprove your point.

From the article-

Proponents of such legislation have already started using Roberts’ research to support their cause, but he insists he’s not on board.

“I'm definitely coming out and saying, ‘Hey, this doesn't apply to recreational athletes, doesn't apply to youth athletics,’” he said. “At the recreational level, probably one year is sufficient for most people to be able to compete.”

He also underscored the data he compiled was on adults: The average age of the airmen he studied was 26. A transgender woman who transitions before or at puberty, “doesn't really have any advantage” when it comes to athletic performance, he said. “So that young lady should be allowed to compete with all the other people who are born women.”

It’s at the Olympic level where a few percentage points matter, he said, “and we need to do a few more studies to see if that's a permanent effect”

Undefeated. Never lost.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thinking I look stupid is stupid
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

*linking

You try posting while doing 90 down the 101 and snorting blow off a hookers cock.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

*linking

You try posting while doing 90 down the 101 and snorting blow off a hookers cock.
    finally something you post I might believe
  • Options

For somebody that slobbers for science, it’s strange you ignore the science regarding the bone density and muscle mass advantage even in transgenders going through testosterone reduction treatment.

The studies show performance declines when transitioning, middle of the pack in boys sports become middle of the pack in girls sports. The top end has not been shown to overwhelmingly dominate.
    Huh?

@RaceBannon if you want to see how stupid you look blinking articles that disprove your point.

From the article-

Proponents of such legislation have already started using Roberts’ research to support their cause, but he insists he’s not on board.

“I'm definitely coming out and saying, ‘Hey, this doesn't apply to recreational athletes, doesn't apply to youth athletics,’” he said. “At the recreational level, probably one year is sufficient for most people to be able to compete.”

He also underscored the data he compiled was on adults: The average age of the airmen he studied was 26. A transgender woman who transitions before or at puberty, “doesn't really have any advantage” when it comes to athletic performance, he said. “So that young lady should be allowed to compete with all the other people who are born women.”

It’s at the Olympic level where a few percentage points matter, he said, “and we need to do a few more studies to see if that's a permanent effect”

Undefeated. Never lost.

Allowing a boy to transition to a girl before puberty is only something a leftist nut job would think is OK. The rest of the “normies” , know it’s child abuse. And we aren’t talking about stupid rec league soccer. NOC. We are talking about high school, college and pro.
    They take puberty blockers until they’re old enough to make that decision. Or is totally not a republican Mike Damone for the government stepping in and denying kids treatment that doctors recommended?

And high school is “youth athletics”, you idiot.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

*linking

TKS stealing my shit…I’m an influencer.
  • Options

*linking

Nothing will ever top old Damone and Race. Sad to see how far you’ve fallen.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

*linking

Nothing will ever top old Damone and Race. Sad to see how far you’ve fallen.
    You’re the one stealing my shit. Fucko
  • Options
    BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2021
    My god, what has this country reduced to. We are so bored, fat, and lazy that fucking tranny chicks moving over to girl sports becomes the new hawt talk of the year. We are embarrassing.

That being said, does anyone really care if a big, stong she- male goes in and dominates b ball, track, throwing, softball,etc? Might make the sport worth watching
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941

It’s not a real issue. Nobody gives a shit about high school basketball in a hick town. Wake me up when a man is playing in the WNBA. I still won’t care, but that would be unfair to the women that dedicated their life to actually thriving in their sport.

I can assure you, in that hick town and every other they give major shits about their high school basketball.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022

Got a link? A mid level varsity 6'4" boy high school basketball player would be getting multiple D1 college women schollie offers if he transitioned.
    Got a link to that actually happening? I don’t deal in hypotheticals.
    Did you letter in women's sports? Nah probably mediocre.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Huh?

From the article-

Undefeated. Never lost.

You are really bad at this. Didja guys know that 'studies' show that chocolate is good for you? Those 'studies' are paid for by the chocolate industry.
    Didja know that CNN says that black kids are gonna die if they don't have a black doctor?
    Don't be so glib and snarky, you know full well that a boy that hasn't taken any treatments or done any transitioning is going to kick ass against girls their age in high school sports. Biology is undefeated. Keep scoring own goals.

• Options
    hardhat said:

Huh?

From the article-

Undefeated. Never lost.

You are really bad at this. Didja guys know that 'studies' show that chocolate is good for you? Those 'studies' are paid for by the chocolate industry.
    Didja know that CNN says that black kids are gonna die if they don't have a black doctor?
    Don't be so glib and snarky, you know full well that a boy that hasn't taken any treatments or done any transitioning is going to kick ass against girls their age in high school sports. Biology is undefeated. Keep scoring own goals.

Who is arguing that boys, that aren’t transitioning, should compete against girls?

I’m sure “big trans” paid off everyone in these studies. All that money in transgenderism. Oh wait, all the money being raised by this is by the people against it. You should read the USA Today article.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BangaRang said:

My god, what has this country reduced to. We are so bored, fat, and lazy that fucking tranny chicks moving over to girl sports becomes the new hawt talk of the year. We are embarrassing.

That being said, does anyone really care if a big, stong she- male goes in and dominates b ball, track, throwing, softball,etc? Might make the sport worth watching

Chin rescinded for the last 2 sentences. Many people care, bigly.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I am 100% for trannies taking over womens sports. Womens sports were created by libs to give them a chance. And now the libs are taking it away lol

The hep-c ridden Doovil has the best take. Sad!