Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Under new NIL rules, which player should hardcorehusky.com sponsor?

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    Trent McDuffie
    Just turn college football into a farm system and be done with it already. They keep going down this path the cheating will be epic.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,710 Swaye's Wigwam
    Race Porter
    I can't wait to see what products I will destroy and boycott later this month
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Just turn college football into a farm system and be done with it already. They keep going down this path the cheating will be epic.

Cheating is already epic. Legalizing cheating is the easiest way to reduce it. This should cut into it significantly.
    Seems like large media market teams will benefit. UW should be one. We will fuck it up for sure.
    Agree

It pains me, but rules are rules.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,338 Swaye's Wigwam
    Other/Write-in/Janet Reno/Fuck off
    I'm waiting to see what Columbus car wash endorses the 5th string tight end at tOSU.

With that in mind, my write in is for Odunze.

With respect.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club
    Race Porter

dnc said:

dnc said:

Cheating is already epic. Legalizing cheating is the easiest way to reduce it. This should cut into it significantly.
    Seems like large media market teams will benefit. UW should be one. We will fuck it up for sure.
    Agree

Is it rules or is it the script?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

Agree

Is it rules or is it the script?

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    Will Pliska

Just turn college football into a farm system and be done with it already. They keep going down this path the cheating will be epicwon't be cheating anymore.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,175
    Cade Otton
    Interesting point on Nike. What is stopping them from promising every football recruit top dollar as a Nike spokesman?