Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington or Oregon? Who will win a Pac-12 title first?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,456 Founders Club

Washington or Oregon? Who will win a Pac-12 title first? 38 votes

Washington Huskies
68%
DerekJohnsonCFetters_Nacho_LoverSwayePostGameOrangeSlicesalumni94chuckbiak1DoogleshaieJaWarrenJaHookerhuskyhooliganGreenRiverGatorzdoogvilleQuietcowskeeWilliams3LaocoönCallMeBigErndannarcBeerThirtyUSMChawk 26 votes
Oregon Ducks
31%
vadawgPurpleBazegreenblooddOgmasterLawrence_of_a_LabiagodawgstEl_KNeighbor2972BleachedAnusDawgMaceothecatramenduckhopeless 12 votes

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,538 Swaye's Wigwam
    Washington Huskies
    I guess the AD's are meeting and seriously considering doing away with divisions.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    Washington Huskies
    Oregon trending down. Loss to beav lol
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited June 2021
    Washington Huskies
    haie said:

I guess the AD's are meeting and seriously considering doing away with divisions.

It would be great, getting rid of the "special scheduling" limitations would be good for all of the non California schools.. what a load of crap that has been, and the entire league has suffered for it with a much less interesting schedule.

Given the downward spiral of both UCLA and Cal as a result of zero support from the UC regents, there isn't jack that they can say about it anymore, and USC is on an island unless they want to join the SEC, big 12 or be independent. I wont hold my breath tho, the pac 12 presidents have proven to be real retards with their cumulative athletic dept decisions.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited June 2021
    Washington Huskies
    @PurpleBaze
    bazey, ho is this lamer duck dickhead.. he is most amusing in a pathetic way...
    edited June 2021
    Washington Huskies

I’m a Doog so I choose to believe but I also think we? stopped caring about football so long ago that nothing matters anymore.

The other problem is who goes to these freaking president's meetings... the UW is obviously are out of their minds with who they have hired to be the president, as well as who is on the freaking board of regents. For perspective, the US is the 15th largest employer in the state, is in the top ten I believe in revenue, and they hired a president from the local staff that has no previous experience from a business standpoint.

Amazing given at least 70% of revenue comes from scientific grants ~ the president has no business credentials and her specialty is todays politically correct socio ethics. WTF.

I'm not picking on her in particular, it's just a joke the way the business of the university is being operated by the Regents... what a travesty, and an absolute abuse of the fiduciary responsibility they are empowered with. FKST (Fuckem Killem Same Time ~ old greek saying]
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,187
    Oregon Ducks
    I'm disillusioned, but I can't look away.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 578
    Oregon Ducks
    Went with Oregon because I am an alumni. But uw has a sweet schedule and not many holes. Josh Pate of 247sports is really high on uw this year.