Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The future of Colt Lyerla

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

this thread makes me shake my head. yall are gonna die in some fucked up way, and don't blame me when it happens!

If we die in a fucked up way how can we blame anyone we'll be fucking dead? Unless you believe in that after life nonsense.
    whoosh
    Was baiting the religious fucks in here who believe in make believe fairy tales.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

this thread makes me shake my head. yall are gonna die in some fucked up way, and don't blame me when it happens!

If we die in a fucked up way how can we blame anyone we'll be fucking dead? Unless you believe in that after life nonsense.
    What do you believe in man? It has to be something more than husky football? I think there're more out there beyond this simple world. I don't know what it is, but you can see it various things if you look hard enough.
  • Options

What do you believe in man? It has to be something more than husky football? I think there're more out there beyond this simple world. I don't know what it is, but you can see it various things if you look hard enough.
    I believe in reality. When I die that will be it. I'll be in some box six feet under and life will go on. I won't go to some magical place afterwards. I'll just be done.
  • Options

I believe in reality. When I die that will be it. I'll be in some box six feet under and life will go on. I won't go to some magical place afterwards. I'll just be done.
    That really can't give you a good feeling eh?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

you hope

• Options
    You may want to walk on the beach and get some perspective, but I dunno if that would be enough. Maybe a ride on one of those new commercial spacecraft, get a view of the whole world at once.
  • Options

Once I started thinking that way I enjoyed life more. I started to value life instead of looking forward to dying so I can hang out in Heaven.
  • Options

Once I started thinking that way I enjoyed life more. I started to value life instead of looking forward to dying so I can hang out in Heaven.
    I'm sure they'll at least build a tomb or statue for you at HH at the very least.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014

I'm sure they'll at least build a tomb or statue for you at HH at the very least.
    PL_SS will give an arousing eulogy
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS20_JesSq4