Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The future of Colt Lyerla

Comments

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Somebody will take a chance on him (although maybe via the UFA route) and IF, and that's a big if, he gets his shit together they'll have a helluva player. I don't root for any kid to fail but at some point it's up to them to cut ties with the losers they grew up around and get it done.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2014
    This is one Kimmy said has character issues and actually got right. Broken clock=right.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited March 2014

You know I read that article, and didn't give a shit about the main subject - Lyerla - and couldn't help but notice the reference to Harris.

So do I have this right? all the faggot doogs and all the faggot media and all the faggot Dooks got on that kids ass because of driving violations and smoking something that is now legal in Washington?

Let me tell you - and I'm dead serious - during the James era that would not have made the papers. Are you fucking kidding me? Driving too fast? That's NOTHING if you want to compete at an elite level in cfb. 118 mph. who the fuck cares? when he kills someone, throw his ass in jail. until then? he's just driving fast.

Jason Shelley and some basketball thug as I recall once led U district police on a high speed chase in Seattle. That's running from the cops, not just speeding. He also flashed his weiner at an Oregon co-ed when the team was down there, and sucker punched a kid at the IMA during a pick-up basketball game and shattered his jaw. And even then, I think the fucker had to do something else before they let him go because he was a damn good receiver.

I was always under the impression Harris was this bad seed - I had no idea his shit was that mickey mouse. If you ask me, Kelly was stupid and should have kept him around. That's child's play. WHo cares? Warren Sapp once told Dennis Erickson that he had no intention of quitting the ganja. Just flat out said "no" when Erickson tried to tell him he had to stop smoking weed. LOL. "No coach, not gonna happen."

What a punch of pussies.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Somebody will take a chance on him (although maybe via the UFA route) and IF, and that's a big if, he gets his shit together they'll have a helluva player. I don't root for any kid to fail but at some point it's up to them to cut ties with the losers they grew up around and get it done.

I read an article on Lyerla that said he really didn't have any close friends. Doing coke alone in a car is a sign his issues are his own and not the result of hanging around a bad crowd. It would be nice if CollegeDoog was still here to diagnose Lyerla.

I think Lyerla will be a very good NFL player if he can keep it together. He might even be the best TE in the draft. He can play TE, FB, and H-Back. I wouldn't mind the Seahawks picking him in the later rounds. He needs a veteran to teach him the ins and outs of how the drug testing works so he doesn't get suspended.

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,378
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All I know is the guy is a beast and could have been one of the great ones.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I read an article on Lyerla that said he really didn't have any close friends. Doing coke alone in a car is a sign his issues are his own and not the result of hanging around a bad crowd. It would be nice if CollegeDoog was still here to diagnose Lyerla.

I think Lyerla will be a very good NFL player if he can keep it together. He might even be the best TE in the draft. He can play TE, FB, and H-Back. I wouldn't mind the Seahawks picking him in the later rounds. He needs a veteran to teach him the ins and outs of how the drug testing works so he doesn't get suspended.

I agree, would rather the Hawks draft Lyerla in the later rounds than draft ASJ. He is an extremely physical player that would fit them better than a Sark-coached tight end.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This fucking joker deserves to work at a gas station or share a jail cell with Kip Kinkel. The way he squandered an opportunity that a lot of people would kill for is insulting.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This fucking joker deserves to work at a gas station or share a jail cell with Kip Kinkel. The way he squandered an opportunity that a lot of people would kill for is insulting.

He wanted to skip playing for Slingblade and go straight to the NFL. While doing coke.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    haie said:

He wanted to skip playing for Slingblade and go straight to the NFL. While doing coke.
    Going from Chip to Slingblade would make anyone want to abuse their substance of choice.

• Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150

Really? Kip Kinkel? Even on this piece of shit board, you're an exceptional piece of shit.
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1

Really? Kip Kinkel? Even on this piece of shit board, you're an exceptional piece of shit.
    piece of shit superiority guy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Agree he went too light on him. Should have said he deserves to join Todd Doxey at the bottom of the river.

*gurgle*
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Great bump of a thread that had died on March 6th as always.

Also, you deserve to drown in a fucking mudslide.

*gurgle*
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    this thread makes me shake my head. yall are gonna die in some fucked up way, and don't blame me when it happens!
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,378
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

this thread makes me shake my head. yall are gonna die in some fucked up way, and don't blame me when it happens!

Righteous death superiority guy

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

If we die in a fucked up way how can we blame anyone we'll be fucking dead? Unless you believe in that after life nonsense.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If we die in a fucked up way how can we blame anyone we'll be fucking dead? Unless you believe in that after life nonsense.
    whoosh