Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Couch sale in Lincoln

Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
edited June 2021 in College Football Forum
AD Bill Moos out.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The Moos is loose, y’all
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Back to cow farming it is.

I’d hate to see the increasing debt on his Family farm. He’s pretty good at spending other people’s money based solely on deluded revenue projections
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

I’d swap Jen for Moos yesterday.

Moos spends $$ his school doesn’t have and I’m down with paying the fans forward.

Cut Bobby G and hire some recruiting Dawgs. Step up and start offering recruits grocery bags instead of Franny packs

It's like what David Woods says about UCLA and Kelly: it didn't work out, but he was a good hire.

Jen is lazy, and makes decisions a lazy person would make to try and skate by with

• JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Baseman said:

Moos spends $$ his school doesn’t have and I’m down with paying the fans forward.

Cut Bobby G and hire some recruiting Dawgs. Step up and start offering recruits grocery bags instead of Franny packs

It's like what David Woods says about UCLA and Kelly: it didn't work out, but he was a good hire.

Jen is lazy, and makes decisions a lazy person would make to try and skate by with

There’s a possibility UCLA wins the South this year. I wouldn’t count Chip out yet. Just needed more time
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Baseman said:

I really don't think laziness is the issue
    Founders Club

haie said:

Baseman said:

It’s either laziness or she’s so far over her head selecting coaches that she takes the easy lay up.

We all hate Hedges for multiple reasons but she at least went out of the circle to bring in Neuheisel who was at the tim pretty well respected.
    I don't think Hedges was a good AD but I don't hate her
    Founders Club

Doesn't sound like they are a volleyball school
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Baseman said:

There’s a possibility UCLA wins the South this year. I wouldn’t count Chip out yet. Just needed more time
    Jimmy and staff envy Chip's laziness in recruiting down there.

I don't think even UCLA would out u

haie said:

Baseman said:

You would know better than me, but it comes across as laziness. In multiple areas other than just coaching hires, that have been hashed here over and over.

Woodward was a lot better than her, and he should be the minimum.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

You would know better than me, but it comes across as laziness. In multiple areas other than just coaching hires, that have been hashed here over and over.

Jen is a product of her environment. Upper Campus is lazy, PC, and incestuous. That's why she got the job. She does as her handlers do and that's how Jimmy inherits the job. They just want people around who check off identity politics boxes. Results are secondary to keeping up their preferred image.
    In today's PC world (especially at a Public Institution like UW) if you look, act, talk the part, you can be there many years and Jen has shown she is more than capable of that.
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

I wouldn't necessarily know better than you. You might be right.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Baseman said:

Stop it. He’s done. He doesn’t give a shit. They have gotten marginally better, but they will be around .500 again. It’s not going to happen.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Baseman said:

Stop it. He’s done. He doesn’t give a shit. They have gotten marginally better, but they will be around .500 again. It’s not going to happen.
    It's such a bad division that if ASU gets derailed it's wide open for everyone but Arizona.

As an aside I think this is the final year of getting to laugh at SC for employing Helton. Everything went right for him last year, won't happen in a normal season.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited June 2021

haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Jen is a product of her environment. Upper Campus is lazy, PC, and incestuous. That's why she got the job. She does as her handlers do and that's how Jimmy inherits the job. They just want people around who check off identity politics boxes. Results are secondary to keeping up their preferred image.

Emmert left. Woodward left. Jen showed her picture of her as a girl with Don James and was hired. So Washington of Washington.