Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dan Cozzetto?

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,645
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

I can't recall if Kim bashed Cozzetto, but in 2003 Todd Bachart's dad went on doogman and said all the players hated Cozzetto and he was a shitty coach. The board frequently bashed Cozzetto after that. Then when Cozzetto came back with Sark, he was all of a sudden considered a great coach.

Yeah barker was his handle iirc. Most everyone licked his balls for his big reveal, but the one at the front of the line was s14afs. Pretty ironic given the way 14a and all the other doogs (including the lemon party trio) shouted down anyone who questioned Cozz as a Sark assistant.
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Cozzetto was the only coach older than Sark on the staff. Sark must have used him as a father figure or something. Of course the other theory is that Cozzetto had photos of Sark at Joeys….
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Now I know why it was necessary for Dm.c to have a separate board for rants and discussions about the OL. I thought at the time it was because some doogs complained about how tedious the frequent posts on how poor or inconsistant the pass protection blocking had become and loudly requested such mundane negative stuffed be banned from Dm,c's premium board, but now I see that it was just that Kimberly and her lard-ass cooking club didn't want to see Cozzetto when he got mad.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,010
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Global said:

Cozzetto was the only coach older than Sark on the staff. Sark must have used him as a father figure or something. Of course the other theory is that Cozzetto had photos of Sark at Joeys….

Father figure is how Jerry Sandusky describes himself.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Kim never said anything in support of Coz. You guys are the worst bunch of twisters.