Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Law Requires Florida Students to Be Taught About ‘The Evils of Communism’

123457»

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm not sure if this is accurate because I thought the average was about 100. That said the test gets dumbed down every year to maintain that number.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It’s not REAL Communism though. Not the utopia kind that we are looking into.

That's what is so frustrating is that for decades, since the 1960s that line has been continuously used but for some reason it always ends up like Cambodia or Venezuela or marxist Chile. But REAL history isn't taught anymore.
    Where were all you butt hurt reactionaries "educated"? There are sure a lot of things said "continuously" that were never said anywhere I went to school.
    You haven't been in high school since Carter was in office. Fuck off.
    Oh, you heard this in high school. Funny, my kids have all been to high school. Where is this Hellish indoctrination about "the real Communism" taking place?
    I heard that you haven't been in high school since Carter was in office? What the fuck are you talking about Dazzler?
    It happens "continuously". But none of the girls can name any names or provide any specifics.
    Mr. Hands Up, Don’t Shoot:

I remember you from The Shed, Counselor.

Your father was a retired school teacher. You spilled your age. You’re old enough to collect social security. Figure the math. You most likely graduated from high school during the Carter administration.

Law degree and MBA from UW . . . How many times did we hear that? Flunked your Bar exam the first time . . .

Based on many years of posting, I can state with certainty that you skipped or slept through criminal law classes during law school.

Signed, (Retired) “Mall Cop”
    He has practiced for and primarily serviced the public screwal system. He thinks he's bigger than life but in reality was an extremely small fish. UW law was a joke when he attended.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Actually most law schools are a joke. They have been totally taken over by the left. Still, if you put in the work and figure out the important stuff from the indoctrination you can get an actual legal education. The dazzler didn't (assuming he actually went to law school which is a great leap of faith). Both Ted Cruz, barry and Adam Schiff went to Harvard Law and barry and Schiff can't find their ass with either hand.