Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Law Requires Florida Students to Be Taught About ‘The Evils of Communism’

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DeSantis would be better off with he press if he presented the anti-commie agenda with a catchy name, like Critical Commie Theory or CCT.

One other thing, @KBS - will you try to follow your leader and namesake and start riding in helicopters? please?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,279
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It’s not REAL Communism though. Not the utopia kind that we are looking into.

That's what is so frustrating is that for decades, since the 1960s that line has been continuously used but for some reason it always ends up like Cambodia or Venezuela or marxist Chile. But REAL history isn't taught anymore.
    Where were all you butt hurt reactionaries "educated"? There are sure a lot of things said "continuously" that were never said anywhere I went to school.
    You haven't been in high school since Carter was in office. Fuck off.
    Oh, you heard this in high school. Funny, my kids have all been to high school. Where is this Hellish indoctrination about "the real Communism" taking place?
  • Options
    haie said:

HHusky said:

That's what is so frustrating is that for decades, since the 1960s that line has been continuously used but for some reason it always ends up like Cambodia or Venezuela or marxist Chile. But REAL history isn't taught anymore.
    Where were all you butt hurt reactionaries "educated"? There are sure a lot of things said "continuously" that were never said anywhere I went to school.
    UW History Department. "Your" guys. Stanford educated professors.

Faggit.
    Bullshit
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Or the Soviet Union, or North Korea, or Cuba or China.
    Venezuela is feeling left out
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Oh, you heard this in high school. Funny, my kids have all been to high school. Where is this Hellish indoctrination about "the real Communism" taking place?
    I heard that you haven't been in high school since Carter was in office? What the fuck are you talking about Dazzler?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2021

Sorry for indoctrinating the kids.

Good thing we have the 1st amendment.

I like Jesus in this one but the indoctrination is working

You know, claiming science is indoctrination sounds a lot like the silly “math is racist” crowd. Maybe all you extremists are the same? Horseshoe theory or something like that?
    Sounds like the science is settled.
    I've been posting on the fraud of global warming and the leftards are totally not interested in the actual science just like they aren't really interested in global warming, it's just a tool for social control. If they followed the science then they would support building nukes (not tearing them down) and support fracking on federal lands and shipping LNG to Asia. But they sell the public on cheap, green, reliable and efficient, environmentally clean renewable energy which is none of the above. The Slobberer's contribution to the debate is that the science is settled because and therefore anyone disagreeing is a science denier. That's the current leftard working position on banning fossil fuels and nukes. Because, shut up.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If all these leftist ideas like CRT and commie indoctrination are so great why does the left always retreat and say they aren't doing it?

When they are.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

If all these leftist ideas like CRT and commie indoctrination are so great why does the left always retreat and say they aren't doing it?

When they are.

Uh, leftards lie and love to be lied to?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I heard that you haven't been in high school since Carter was in office? What the fuck are you talking about Dazzler?
    It happens "continuously". But none of the girls can name any names or provide any specifics.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It happens "continuously". But none of the girls can name any names or provide any specifics.
    You haven't been in high school since Carter was in office. Fact Fuck off Dazzler.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You haven't been in high school since Carter was in office. Fact Fuck off Dazzler.
    Another fake outrage. How surprising.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dazzler you claimed that you were never taught about any of this when you were in school.

I correctly pointed out that you haven't been in high school since Carter was in office, and it's being cue the moronic jackass dance with you ever since.

Fuck off Dazzler.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dazzler you claimed that you were never taught about any of this when you were in school.

I correctly pointed out that you haven't been in high school since Carter was in office, and it's being cue the moronic jackass dance with you ever since.

Fuck off Dazzler.
    And when we turned the subject to what's happened since I was in school, you responded with several versions of "Shut up! Shut up!".

Any of you gals actually a "victim" of this "continuous" praise of Communism in the schools?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You do know what Critical Theory is,right?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off Dazzler.
    And when we turned the subject to what's happened since I was in school, you responded with several versions of "Shut up! Shut up!".

Any of you gals actually a "victim" of this "continuous" praise of Communism in the schools?
    As junior in high school social studies the assignment was to develop a government

We? developed a communist government and were highly praised for it. Many people commented on how good it was. Tremendous really.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s telling TugLeftards are pissed about this.
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You do know what Critical Theory is,right?
    Speak plainly, Madam, or you'll start to make people doubt you believe anything you're saying.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

There aren't teaching communism or CRT but they SHOULD be if gals like you would let them

Or something
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off Dazzler.

As junior in high school social studies the assignment was to develop a government

We? developed a communist government and were highly praised for it. Many people commented on how good it was. Tremendous really.
    Grim.

And "continuous".

Anything since 1972?
  • Options

"this" being the topic about which you gals have no specifics to offer.

But Race thinks he got praised for being a communist in high school!