Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Long but informative read

2»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sure. Just not a voting issue for a centrist who supported the dems real attempt at an insurrection resulting in two impeachment votes based on nothing.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

Very interesting . . . Once again, MSN is AWOL and disinterested in doing investigative journalism.

As they said in the 70s, once you lose Revolver News, you lose the nation.
    Gotta link, faux “centrist”?

If you didn’t bother to read it, best not to to comment on the contents or the source, “Centrist”.

Where does the. “Centrist” get his news, i.e., reliable, in depth, trustworthy?

I’m all ears.

I rely on news outlets which lean to the left and news outlets which lean to the right. Once I gather the talking points, I generally come to an opinion that’s somewhere in the middle.

Side note: You don’t have to have read the article to know where Revolver sits on the issues of the day.
    Their investigative reporting on this subject is truly shocking and should be concerning to anyone regardless of their political persuasion. You will not see this issue nor level of analysis anywhere but you don't care so whatever man.
    I read the bulk of it. What’s the crux of the article? The FBI had plants in the militia group and motivated/rallied them to commit violence at the Capitol as a big set up? Wray was a mastermind of all of this and it was another effort to make Trump look bad?

Big, if true.
    Maybe 1/5th of it. This was most certainly true of the plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer. Again, you don't care and are most likely not intelligent enough to understand the ramifications so there's no point in wasting my time.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2021
    RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

Very interesting . . . Once again, MSN is AWOL and disinterested in doing investigative journalism.

If you didn’t bother to read it, best not to to comment on the contents or the source, “Centrist”.

I’m all ears.

I rely on news outlets which lean to the left and news outlets which lean to the right. Once I gather the talking points, I generally come to an opinion that’s somewhere in the middle.

Side note: You don’t have to have read the article to know where Revolver sits on the issues of the day.
    Their investigative reporting on this subject is truly shocking and should be concerning to anyone regardless of their political persuasion. You will not see this issue nor level of analysis anywhere but you don't care so whatever man.
    I read the bulk of it. What’s the crux of the article? The FBI had plants in the militia group and motivated/rallied them to commit violence at the Capitol as a big set up? Wray was a mastermind of all of this and it was another effort to make Trump look bad?

Big, if true.
    Maybe 1/5th of it. This was most certainly true of the plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer. Again, you don't care and are most likely not intelligent enough to understand the ramifications so there's no point in wasting my time.
    I do care, so much so to where I think there should be thorough investigations on a bipartisan level to uncover what really happened on 1/6 and how it got to that point.

Someone should put a resolution through Congress to establish some kind of commission.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2021
    I’m sure the commission would be interested in only the particulars of interest to the Rats.

Release ALL of the video now that the Government possesses.

I’m sure the DOJ would be part of the most transparent administration in American history by identifying the “unindicted co-conspirators”(federal agents and/or their informants) and the specific roles and actions they were involved in leading up to and including the day of the Insurrection.

Still waiting for your list of sources that are slightly left and slightly right.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

I’m all ears.

Big, if true.
    I do care, so much so to where I think there should be thorough investigations on a bipartisan level to uncover what really happened on 1/6 and how it got to that point.

Someone should put a resolution through Congress to establish some kind of commission.
    You should listen to Krystal Ball and Enjeti on Rogen. Segment on the entrapment bullshit the FBIs pull on 'terrorists'.

They (the FBI) are not your side.

Perhaps they are on YOUR side. But they are not on the side of the Constitution.

Those fucks egged on the shooter at the Texas church - they KNEW he was going to be there and shooting it up.

Same bullshit they did with the Black Panthers in the 60s. Infiltrate, agitate and arrest. Job security.