Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Long but informative read

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge - Revolver

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/federal-foreknowledge-jan-6-unindicted-co-conspirators-raise-disturbing-questions/

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Very interesting . . . Once again, MSN is AWOL and disinterested in doing investigative journalism.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    trublue said:

Very interesting . . . Once again, MSN is AWOL and disinterested in doing investigative journalism.

I know you're being sarcastic, but MSN (meaning Microsoft Network) is a web portal and related collection of Internet services and apps for Windows and mobile devices, provided by Microsoft and launched on August 24, 1995, the same release date as Windows 95. The Microsoft Network was initially a subscription-based dial-up online service that later became an Internet service provider named MSN Dial-up. At the same time, the company launched a new web portal named Microsoft Internet Start and set it as the first default home page of Internet Explorer, its web browser. In 1998, Microsoft renamed and moved this web portal to the domain name www.msn.com, where it has remained.[3]

In addition to its original MSN Dial-up service, Microsoft has used the 'MSN' brand name for a wide variety of products and services over the years, notably Hotmail (later Outlook.com), Messenger (which was once synonymous with 'MSN' in Internet slang and has now been replaced by Skype), and its web search engine, which is now Bing, and several other rebranded and discontinued services.

The current website and suite of apps offered by MSN was first introduced by Microsoft in 2014 as part of a complete redesign and relaunch.[4] MSN is based in the United States and offers international versions of its portal for dozens of countries around the world.[5]
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

trublue said:

I know you're being sarcastic, but MSN (meaning Microsoft Network) is a web portal and related collection of Internet services and apps for Windows and mobile devices, provided by Microsoft and launched on August 24, 1995, the same release date as Windows 95. The Microsoft Network was initially a subscription-based dial-up online service that later became an Internet service provider named MSN Dial-up. At the same time, the company launched a new web portal named Microsoft Internet Start and set it as the first default home page of Internet Explorer, its web browser. In 1998, Microsoft renamed and moved this web portal to the domain name www.msn.com, where it has remained.[3]

In addition to its original MSN Dial-up service, Microsoft has used the 'MSN' brand name for a wide variety of products and services over the years, notably Hotmail (later Outlook.com), Messenger (which was once synonymous with 'MSN' in Internet slang and has now been replaced by Skype), and its web search engine, which is now Bing, and several other rebranded and discontinued services.

The current website and suite of apps offered by MSN was first introduced by Microsoft in 2014 as part of a complete redesign and relaunch.[4] MSN is based in the United States and offers international versions of its portal for dozens of countries around the world.[5]
    What an "on brand" response by you.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

As they said in the 70s, once you lose Revolver News, you lose the nation.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

trublue said:

For those taking notes at home - if you're trying to demonstrate that you're not bothered (and shaking and about to vomit) by a little jab from a separate thread, constantly bringing it up in other threads is probably not the most convincing tactic.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

For those taking notes at home - if you're trying to demonstrate that you're not bothered (and shaking and about to vomit) by a little jab from a separate thread, constantly bringing it up in other threads is probably not the most convincing tactic.
    I just enjoy mocking pompous jackasses.
  • Options
  • Options

trublue said:

trublue said:

My bad . . . I meant mainstream media/news.

You must be related to HH.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

My bad . . . I meant mainstream media/news.

You must be related to HH.

Has to take his "wins" wherever he can find them.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

Gotta link, faux “centrist”?

If you didn’t bother to read it, best not to to comment on the contents or the source, “Centrist”.

Where does the. “Centrist” get his news, i.e., reliable, in depth, trustworthy?

I’m all ears.

• Options
    trublue said:

MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

If you didn’t bother to read it, best not to to comment on the contents or the source, “Centrist”.

I’m all ears.

I rely on news outlets which lean to the left and news outlets which lean to the right. Once I gather the talking points, I generally come to an opinion that’s somewhere in the middle.

Side note: You don’t have to have read the article to know where Revolver sits on the issues of the day.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Name names, Centrist.

Be specific.

Which ones “lean to the right”?

Which ones “lean to the left”?

I want to be more informed like you.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
  • Options
    I see you didn’t bother to read the article either.

Raises some interesting questions about federal law enforcement’s involvement in the January 6, 2021 “insurrection” . . .

Taken from the charging docs (the indictments).

Antifa is an idea, though.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

I’m all ears.

I rely on news outlets which lean to the left and news outlets which lean to the right. Once I gather the talking points, I generally come to an opinion that’s somewhere in the middle.

Side note: You don’t have to have read the article to know where Revolver sits on the issues of the day.
    Their investigative reporting on this subject is truly shocking and should be concerning to anyone regardless of their political persuasion. You will not see this issue nor level of analysis anywhere but you don't care so whatever man.
  • Options
    Correct.

I had never heard of Revolver News before reading this article.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

Ditto

What a special day to be a Rush Limbaugh dick sucking conservative that posts here. This just confirms (in your minds) all of the drivel that you guys suck out of his ass.
  • Options
    Founders Club

trublue said:

Ditto

What a special day to be a Rush Limbaugh dick sucking conservative that posts here. This just confirms (in your minds) all of the drivel that you guys suck out of his ass.
    #analdouchnozellivesmattertoo
  • Options
    trublue said:

Name names, Centrist.

Be specific.

Which ones “lean to the right”?

Which ones “lean to the left”?

I want to be more informed like you.

I see. The question was too tough, Centrist?

Spill it.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

MelloDawg said:

trublue said:

I’m all ears.

Their investigative reporting on this subject is truly shocking and should be concerning to anyone regardless of their political persuasion. You will not see this issue nor level of analysis anywhere but you don't care so whatever man.
    I read the bulk of it. What’s the crux of the article? The FBI had plants in the militia group and motivated/rallied them to commit violence at the Capitol as a big set up? Wray was a mastermind of all of this and it was another effort to make Trump look bad?

Big, if true.