Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

for those wondering why I'm persona non grata

2»

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I remember the day "our" Seahawks packed up and moved to L.A., practicing at a Cali elementary school, and I remember the day "our" Sonics packed up and left for Oklahoma. I even vaguely remember "our" baseball team, the Pilots leaving. Show me the money!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I remember the day "our" Seahawks packed up and moved to L.A., practicing at a Cali elementary school, and I remember the day "our" Sonics packed up and left for Oklahoma. I even vaguely remember "our" baseball team, the Pilots leaving. Show me the money!

I think I get it now. "Your" dad left when you were a kid and now you and "your" siblings have abandonment issues.

Ts and Ps.

• dnc said:

I think I get it now. "Your" two dad's left when you were a kid and now you and "your" siblings have abandonment issues.

Ts and Ps.

Fixed