Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

for those wondering why I'm persona non grata

Probably because I've never bought into this hire the alum bullshit in the hopes of restoring the Don James era, and also because I said that Paul Allen owns the Seahawks, not groups of middle aged women on facebook nor truck drivers in White Center. I also don't support the general idea that making logical arguments is of any use at all on football message boardds. It's better to just state what your opinion is, then either "disagree" or DIAF.

Comments

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Worst.Poster.Ever.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Probably because I've never bought into this hire the alum bullshit in the hopes of restoring the Don James era, and also because I said that Paul Allen owns the Seahawks, not groups of middle aged women on facebook nor truck drivers in White Center. I also don't support the general idea that making logical arguments is of any use at all on football message boardds. It's better to just state what your opinion is, then either "disagree" or DIAF.

Not sure why you're getting hated on for this post.

Self-awareness is a key part of being a true HHB.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Do you support College Doog?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    The only time I talked to college doog he was saying something about how the huskys whiffed on Mora. But I never had a problem with college doog.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    That was a rhetorical question.
    I don't do rhetorical questions on message boards any longer
  • Worst.Poster.Ever.

IMALOSER disagrees.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,010
    hmm. i'll sum it up for you:

1. you actually follow CWU football with enthusiasm and actually write about it with enthusiasm; and

2. you actually think that what you do and don't buy into actually matters to anybody.

• beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    Noone cares what u think thanks for wasting everyone's time for pontificating about it, glad its all about u doog

1. you actually follow CWU football with enthusiasm and actually write about it with enthusiasm; and

2. you actually think that what you do and don't buy into actually matters to anybody.

not sure what you mean by #2. Are you saying that the set of sociopath bores that frequent this message board have something to say, that on the contrary to my comments, that matters? Beyond descriptions of trips out of mom's basement to costco for more lube?

by the way, about your #1.... I've written like one or two posts about the Central football team. I've hardly written enthusiastically. Mostly what I said is that I think their AD is even dumber than Todd Turner, if that is possible. I've posted about PLU and Eastern too. I like small college as well as big time. SO what? Most of the CWU posts have just been flames, trolls, and such, in reponse to me posting about Seahawks flags on cars. And to clear up another myth, I have NOTHING against the seahawks. I don't like it when people call it "our" team, "my" team, and such. That's when I said it was Paul Allen's team. Go ahead and root.

not sure what you mean by #2. Are you saying that the set of sociopath bores that frequent this message board have something to say, that on the contrary to my comments, that matters? Beyond descriptions of trips out of mom's basement to costco for more lube?
    in all seriousness and candor, I did not understand your questions or how they relate to the thread at all.

I didn't find a problem with your post. A good number of buttsniffers here never post anything, they just kick back and rail on others'. Keep posting Apostle. We need threads with some worth around here, otherwise we get the "pm to xxx" bullshit. They think it's funny I guess. Same kind of boofs who made fart noises and giggled in 12th grade. And you motherfuckers never sniffed the stench of a dirty giner. You're all like, "pussy stinks?" Yes it can Orange slice, boobie, creepy, snatchwaffle etc...
    it we're going to start calling out fart noises and stinky pussy I'm gone!

by the way, about your #1.... I've written like one or two posts about the Central football team. I've hardly written enthusiastically. Mostly what I said is that I think their AD is even dumber than Todd Turner, if that is possible. I've posted about PLU and Eastern too. I like small college as well as big time. SO what? Most of the CWU posts have just been flames, trolls, and such, in reponse to me posting about Seahawks flags on cars. And to clear up another myth, I have NOTHING against the seahawks. I don't like it when people call it "our" team, "my" team, and such. That's when I said it was Paul Allen's team. Go ahead and root.

you're taking this too seriously.

and thanks for reminding me: #3 - your obsessive focus on, and constant explaining of, the technical difference between who actually owns a team and people using the common phrase "our team". i think everyone gets it. it's Paul's team, not mine. thanks for clarifying.

next time i'm at Husky stadium and some dip-shit says "that's my team," I'm going to tell him how stupid he is and explain to him 20 times if necessary that the Huskies belong to the state of Washington, and not him, so he should discontinue saying that the dawgs are "his". hopefully he'll decide not to kick my ass for being such an annoying dick.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

and thanks for reminding me: #3 - your obsessive focus on, and constant explaining of, the technical difference between who actually owns a team and people using the common phrase "our team". i think everyone gets it. it's Paul's team, not mine. thanks for clarifying.

next time i'm at Husky stadium and some dip-shit says "that's my team," I'm going to tell him how stupid he is and explain to him 20 times if necessary that the Huskies belong to the state of Washington, and not him, so he should discontinue saying that the dawgs are "his". hopefully he'll decide not to kick my ass for being such an annoying dick.
    But as a taxpayer, the Huskies are his team.

ok bad example.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

ok bad example.
    I was kidding. That's why AoGFS thinks though.