Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thoughts on coming 12 team playoff?

13»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Thoughts on coming incapacitations and deaths of students and athletes forced to take the Covid 1984 'jab'...

I hate myself for getting the jab just so that I can watch Meat celebrate on our field again.
    Because you were a good sheep and obeyed your government and got the stab, for now you can sit in the Aryan (Vaccinated Only) section. Your god Josef Mengele Fauci said it is only effective for 666, I mean 6 months, so you will be back to sitting with the Jews (Unvaccinated Section) if you're still alive. You will need to submit to the next round of medical experimentation to sit with the Brownshirts again.
    I was willing to take it to the end.

I've been out 2-4 times per week. No covid symptoms, other than those that crossover to hangover symptoms.

At the end of the day, willingness to be belligerent at pubs and sports ball games did me in.

My company had tickets lined up for me for the Blazers playoffs, but only if I was fully vaccinated (only 1 shot at the tim).

I envy, ugghhh, I guess SEC and ACC fans, even though I hate them.
    So your company is run by fascists, and you can be bought for the price of a ticket to a shitty basketball game.

Sad, but I guess it's better than the chumps that could be bought for a burger and fries, or for the chance to win a Vax sweepstakes prize (prizes that aren't actually awarded, except maybe to verified Free Masons, who don't get a real jab anyway, because they're in on the scam).
    I guarantee you that the owner of my company thinks closer to you than anyone else. He sold most his assets and moved out to the sticks way outside of Oregon City. Great guy. He just doesn't care what kills him, 5G, Covid, the Denver Nuggets, the 2016 Huskies. As long as they're bringing him a beer he doesn't care.
    Great guy, I'm sure, who evidently just doesn't care what maims or kills his employees either, incentivizing the Vax. As long as they're bringing him a beer he doesn't care.

How much are the Nazis paying him? Or maybe they promised him a minor position in the 4th Reich.
    The Nazis are paying him 0$.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Thoughts on coming incapacitations and deaths of students and athletes forced to take the Covid 1984 'jab'...

I hate myself for getting the jab just so that I can watch Meat celebrate on our field again.
    Because you were a good sheep and obeyed your government and got the stab, for now you can sit in the Aryan (Vaccinated Only) section. Your god Josef Mengele Fauci said it is only effective for 666, I mean 6 months, so you will be back to sitting with the Jews (Unvaccinated Section) if you're still alive. You will need to submit to the next round of medical experimentation to sit with the Brownshirts again.

I've been out 2-4 times per week. No covid symptoms, other than those that crossover to hangover symptoms.

At the end of the day, willingness to be belligerent at pubs and sports ball games did me in.

My company had tickets lined up for me for the Blazers playoffs, but only if I was fully vaccinated (only 1 shot at the tim).

So your company is run by fascists, and you can be bought for the price of a ticket to a shitty basketball game.

Sad, but I guess it's better than the chumps that could be bought for a burger and fries, or for the chance to win a Vax sweepstakes prize (prizes that aren't actually awarded, except maybe to verified Free Masons, who don't get a real jab anyway, because they're in on the scam).
    I guarantee you that the owner of my company thinks closer to you than anyone else. He sold most his assets and moved out to the sticks way outside of Oregon City. Great guy. He just doesn't care what kills him, 5G, Covid, the Denver Nuggets, the 2016 Huskies. As long as they're bringing him a beer he doesn't care.
    Great guy, I'm sure, who evidently just doesn't care what maims or kills his employees either, incentivizing the Vax. As long as they're bringing him a beer he doesn't care.

How much are the Nazis paying him? Or maybe they promised him a minor position in the 4th Reich.
    You’re a fucking weirdo.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,055
    12 is to many given the current format. I want 8. The dream would be 16 if they eliminate non conference games against cream puffs and replace them with more conference games. I would eliminate conference championship games because they don't mean anything. 10-11 conference games then the playoff. 14-15 total games played.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,593 Founders Club
    They needed to either expand or go back to the way it was 25 years ago, and just do a plus one after all the bowl games. The shit out of conference games are dragging the game down. They need to fix that ASAP. We used to play Miami and THE Ohio State in the same year. Now it's like Montana Tech and East Nevada Mining School.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Old bowl system is dead for so many reasons

8 isn’t enough ... you can’t get the political capital for that

16 is too many at this point in time

12 is a reasonable compromise

One has to hope for a solid selection process with established criteria for at large selection similar to hoops ... if it’s just arbitrary selection then there’s too many ways that can go sideways
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

This thread...

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Needs to be 48. But it’s a start.

Otherwise just go back to the way was pre BCS. Those day were peak NCAA football. This half ass playoff/half ass bowl games is fucking retarded. Pick one.

I think 6-6 teams making it to the post season is stupid. How many 16-16 teams make the ncaa tourney? I say, have a 16 team playoff, and a 16 team NIT type tournament. 32 teams should be more than enough.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

You’re a fucking weirdo.
    Weirdos obey their fascist government officials and so called health authorities, and shoot themselves up with a nanotech potion containing ingredients they haven't bothered to research, for the false promise of a return to normal. Vaxxed up cuck.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,817 Founders Club
    https://si.com/college/2021/06/10/college-football-playoff-12-teams-last-seven-years

Huskies with a bye in 16 instead of Bama and bids in 17 and 18 for a three peat

Hang the fucking banners