Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Hunter Biden using the N-Word Racist? | Louder with Crowder

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2021
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.

Is there anything you don't run cover on for the democrats? Just embarrassing

Give Kobe props for not denying the totally obvious
    It's obvious Hunter is not part of the Biden Administration.

He does embarrass his old man a lot.
    You do realize we're mocking the hypocritical silence from the likes of NYT and CNN, and even kobe acknowledges that.
    I think you vastly overstate the likely press coverage if one of Daddy's kids who was not part of his campaign staff or administration had sent the same text three years ago.
    Nah he was just his right bag man in Ukraine and China.

NBD
    Still waiting for any of you gals to produce evidence of the Big Guy taking his cut.
    Maybe they should impeach that's you're sides strategy for everything. Unless your making up your own phony evidence and launching a multi year investigation because of it. Odd you don't support that stuff now.

They have real actual evidence in Slow Joe Xiden's case. His own son and business partners. I wonder what we'd find if we got to go through all of Joe's taxes and finances. Maybe we should just look. They did it to Trump.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2021
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.

You do realize we're mocking the hypocritical silence from the likes of NYT and CNN, and even kobe acknowledges that.
    I think you vastly overstate the likely press coverage if one of Daddy's kids who was not part of his campaign staff or administration had sent the same text three years ago.

NBD
    Still waiting for any of you gals to produce evidence of the Big Guy taking his cut.
    Like @TheKobeStopper evidence or actual evidence, misogynist Dazzler?

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We’re still waiting for evidence about collusion, bountygate, bret kavanaugh, and losers and suckers.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,333
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You girls should read the news sometime. Even more evidence of collusion was made public in just the past two or three weeks.

But “Witch Hunt!” does fit on a bumper sticker, so I understand the depth of your analysis.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    HHusky said:

You girls should read the news sometime. Even more evidence of collusion was made public in just the past two or three weeks.

But “Witch Hunt!” does fit on a bumper sticker, so I understand the depth of your analysis.

And the theory that a bat corona virus that was first spotted in the same city where a lab that worked on them might have come from the lab is crazy right wing stuff. Have some standards.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

And the theory that a bat corona virus that was first spotted in the same city where a lab that worked on them might have come from the lab is crazy right wing stuff. Have some standards.
    I believe I congratulated you on the theory's elevation to Unlikely.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

I believe I congratulated you on the theory's elevation to Unlikely.
    I believe I have been consistent with calling things bullshit. Let me know if I have any hypocritical standards.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

No it hasn't

You were wrong again

You should read the board. I posted Trump's latest vindication. Defending yourself against a lie isn't obstruction of justice. A lawyer ought to know that
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.

NBD
    Maybe they should impeach that's you're sides strategy for everything. Unless your making up your own phony evidence and launching a multi year investigation because of it. Odd you don't support that stuff now.

They have real actual evidence in Slow Joe Xiden's case. His own son and business partners. I wonder what we'd find if we got to go through all of Joe's taxes and finances. Maybe we should just look. They did it to Trump.
    You just need to go through Hunter's finances and bank records. He admitted having to share his take with the Big Guy. I can't think why a son would be transferring money to the Vice-President of the United States. But then you would need to have a criminal investigation of Hunter and there is plenty of probable cause. But unlike throwing the book at Manafort for foreign lobbying, the DOJ and FBI have no interest in what Hunter was doing and what's on the laptop.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t care really. Joe isn’t responsible for his son and crackheads tend to be strange people. Hunter has done and said a lot of stuff. Of all the things to be upset at Joe about, this is low. The world knows Hunter has lived a wild life and at a certain point, it’s hard to feign outrage over something that really is trivial.

That said, the media would have made a huge deal if it were one of Trump’s kids. It would be a bigger deal for any republican’s kid.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,210
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don’t care really. Joe isn’t responsible for his son and crackheads tend to be strange people. Hunter has done and said a lot of stuff. Of all the things to be upset at Joe about, this is low. The world knows Hunter has lived a wild life and at a certain point, it’s hard to feign outrage over something that really is trivial.

That said, the media would have made a huge deal if it were one of Trump’s kids. It would be a bigger deal for any republican’s kid.

Most crackheads are able to board AF2 and go pick up Chinese money. Quite common really.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,641
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.

NBD
    Russian Hooker Pee Tapes Impeachment!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    They investigated trump and impeached him for made up evidence paid for by the DNC and Hillary. Fuck all you lefty scumbags.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Don’t twist. Plenty of reasons to be upset at Joe? Who blames him for this? It’s the weak coverage that started with the hilarious non-story of the totally fake laptop and continues with this.

You did say the coverage would be different if it was anyone but Hunter, especially a Trump kid.
    That’s all we are saying. @HHusky thinks it’s too much to axe
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,641
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I like my presidents without crackhead sons playing prominent roles in their family businesses that constantly seem to cross swords with foreign policy.

But that’s just me.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

You need to check yourself into a psych ward if you actually believe this...
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    thechatch said:

I like my presidents without crackhead sons playing prominent roles in their family businesses that constantly seem to cross swords with foreign policy.

But that’s just me.

Sounds like you enjoyed Obama then as you can’t be talking about Trump, but I’m sure you think you are.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,487
    HHusky said:

Really when? Let's see it turbo
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Really when? Let's see it turbo
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/manafort-kilimnik-2016-campaign-trump-data-mueller
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    thechatch said:

But that’s just me.

Jimmy Carter’s kid smoked weed on the roof of the White House with Willie Nelson.