Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Hunter Biden using the N-Word Racist? | Louder with Crowder

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.

Is there anything you don't run cover on for the democrats? Just embarrassing

Give Kobe props for not denying the totally obvious
    It's obvious Hunter is not part of the Biden Administration.

He does embarrass his old man a lot.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.

You do realize we're mocking the hypocritical silence from the likes of NYT and CNN, and even kobe acknowledges that.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.

You do realize we're mocking the hypocritical silence from the likes of NYT and CNN, and even kobe acknowledges that.
    I think you vastly overstate the likely press coverage if one of Daddy's kids who was not part of his campaign staff or administration had sent the same text three years ago.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.

I think you vastly overstate the likely press coverage if one of Daddy's kids who was not part of his campaign staff or administration had sent the same text three years ago.
    I think you fell for bountygate.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Add terrible father to Joe's list of accomplishments. You can't possibly raise someone to be this fucked unless you are terrible at it.

I’ve known plenty of people that came from good families that ended up drug addicts. Not a fan of this take.
    The Bidens are not a good family.

That may be true but the idea that this can’t happen to good families is bullshit.
    Nobody said that.The poasters in this thread said Hunter is a racist crackhead and Joe is a racist father.

Do you have any other generalizing whataboutism deflections you'd like to toss out there?

And you haven't replied to the 'you voted for this, right?" question yet.
  • Options

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.

No, it would be much bigger news. It’s okay to be honest sometimes. Try it out.
    sure
  • Options
    Hey you know what guys, I guess since someone isn't on Biden's campaign staff, we have no right to point out the lack of coverage on them being a racist. Sorry, I should have realized that.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

Hey you know what guys, I guess since someone isn't on Biden's campaign staff, we have no right to point out the lack of coverage on them being a racist. Sorry, I should have realized that.

The comparison was to the coverage one of Daddy's kids would get. Ivanka was in his administration; Jr. and Eric were part of his campaign. This was the point, as you know.

#PlayRiderBall
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

The comparison was to the coverage one of Daddy's kids would get. Ivanka was in his administration; Jr. and Eric were part of his campaign. This was the point, as you know.

#PlayRiderBall
    The point is the lack of coverage. Any reference to a Trump kid is a comparison, which while not perfect, can demonstrate something. Did Hunter ever ride on Air Force One? Just curious.
  • Options
    HHusky said:
    You still don't get it. Look, it's fine if someone wants to be a troll, hump legs like mellodawg, or just post funny memes. But don't act like there isn't a strange lack of coverage on this topic.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:
    You still don't get it. Look, it's fine if someone wants to be a troll, hump legs like mellodawg, or just post funny memes. But don't act like there isn't a strange lack of coverage on this topic.
    Its possible its the appropriate amount but the comparison to Trump or GOP coverage is remarkable

Given the last year is all about race it is way undercovered
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,663
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.

Nah he was just his right bag man in Ukraine and China.

NBD
  • Options
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Addicts behave poorly?

Big if true.

Nah he was just his right bag man in Ukraine and China.

NBD
    Still waiting for any of you gals to produce evidence of the Big Guy taking his cut.