Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Georgia….Georgia….the whole day through…

13»

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    thechatch said:

Just gimme the truth, one way or the other. Stop trying to tell me that ensuring the protection of our democratic electoral process is a “waste of time”. There is too much smoke to pretend that this isn’t worth an appropriate investigation and any word to the contrary at this point is intellectual dishonesty.

People are going to be pissed off either way, so we might as well know what happened, beyond a reasonable doubt. If you can’t get your head around that, then I don’t think you’re capable of having a reasonable conversation about this.

I understand that you guys have figured out that most liberal and moderate voters will eat shit like this up. That you can do whatever you want and as long as you cry “I just want the truth”, they’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

But I am not a liberal and I am not a moderate. So save your bullshit for Tequilla.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

thechatch said:

Just gimme the truth, one way or the other. Stop trying to tell me that ensuring the protection of our democratic electoral process is a “waste of time”. There is too much smoke to pretend that this isn’t worth an appropriate investigation and any word to the contrary at this point is intellectual dishonesty.

People are going to be pissed off either way, so we might as well know what happened, beyond a reasonable doubt. If you can’t get your head around that, then I don’t think you’re capable of having a reasonable conversation about this.

I understand that you guys have figured out that most liberal and moderate voters will eat shit like this up. That you can do whatever you want and as long as you cry “I just want the truth”, they’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

But I am not a liberal and I am not a moderate. So save your bullshit for Tequilla.
    Tequila thinks these guys are nuts.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So H and APAG why do we need SB1 if the elections are secure and pure? Why is Munchkin a racist for opposing it? Why does Biden call it Jim Crow to oppose it?

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bernie rallies say hello. It’s almost like crowd size isn’t predictive of vote totals.

They fucked Bernie too. But you already knew that.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Hold onto your butts, Vernon Jones and Mark Finchem playing with flashlights
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I was told that watermarked ballots don’t really exist and many pens used to mark absentee ballots use toner ink to ensure uniformity so this is just GOP Far Right Extremists spewing false narratives to overthrow an election