Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Georgia….Georgia….the whole day through…

thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,638
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

When Fulton County, Ga., poll manager Suzi Voyles sorted through a large stack of mail-in ballots last November, she noticed an alarmingly odd pattern of uniformity in the markings for Joseph R. Biden. One after another, the absentee votes contained perfectly filled-in ovals for Biden — except that each of the darkened bubbles featured an identical white void inside them in the shape of a tiny crescent, indicating they'd been marked with toner ink instead of a pen or pencil.

Adding to suspicions, she noticed that all of the ballots were printed on different stock paper than the others she handled as part of a statewide hand recount of the razor-thin Nov. 3 presidential election. And none was folded or creased, as she typically observed in mail-in ballots that had been removed from envelopes.

In short, the Biden votes looked like they’d been duplicated by a copying machine.

Now election watchdogs have used their affidavits to help convince a state judge to unseal all of the 147,000 mail-in ballots counted in Fulton and allow a closer inspection of the suspicious Biden ballots for evidence of counterfeiting. They argue that potentially tens of thousands may have been manufactured in a race that Biden won by just 12,000 votes thanks to a late surge of mail-in ballots counted after election monitors were shooed from State Farm Arena in Atlanta.

"We have what is almost surely major absentee-ballot fraud in Fulton County involving 10,000 to 20,000 probably false ballots,” said Garland Favorito, the lead petitioner in the case and a certified poll watcher who runs VoterGa.org, one of the leading advocates for election integrity in the state.

He and other petitioners were ordered to meet at the warehouse May 28 to settle the terms of the inspection of the absentee ballots. But the day before the scheduled meeting, the county filed a flurry of motions to dismiss the case, delaying the inspection indefinitely.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-judge-has-georgia-vote-fraud-his-mind-pristine-biden-ballots-looked-xeroxd

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
  • Options

Totally.

Close your eyes and cover your ears, boy.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Totally.

Ironic considering all the dumb things you fall for.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Was in Georgia a month before the election.

Still can’t reconcile the overwhelming Trump support I saw with the election results.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Totally.

At least three other poll workers observed the same thing in stacks of absentee ballots for Biden processed by the county, and they have joined Voyles in swearing under penalty of perjury that they looked fake.

Seems to me, these four experienced eye witnesses have a lot more on the line than you do.
  • Options
    @TheKobeStopper answer one simple question….

If there was no fraud, then why all of the motions to keep the ballots sealed and dismiss the case?
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,485
    Why didn't they say anything then?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’ve heard “educated Men” say that even if there was fraud, it didn’t matter. We just needed a normal President again.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Was in Georgia a month before the election.

Still can’t reconcile the overwhelming Trump support I saw with the election results.

Somehow Biden voters were the silent majority.

It’s hard to believe that though.
  • Options

Bernie rallies say hello. It’s almost like crowd size isn’t predictive of vote totals.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

@TheKobeStopper answer one simple question….

If there was no fraud, then why all of the motions to keep the ballots sealed and dismiss the case?

Because it’s a waste of time and resources that undermines people’s faith in our democracy?

One simple question for you, if there was fraud, how come your audits can’t find it?

America thinks it’s a liberal country. They were open to something different after 8 mediocre Obama years but quickly realized how awful the far right is. That’s it. Get over it.
  • Options
    Getting the truth undermines the faith in democracy? How?
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

There is no amount of investigations that will stop you from believing it was stolen. That’s how conspiracy theories work.

Dragging out accusations of fraud, when there is no evidence of it, damages our democracy, 100%. If there was anything there, it would be worthwhile. There isn’t.

You want to talk about billionaires running our country, great. You want to talk about how corrupt our government is, awesome. They didn’t steal the fucking election. You lost, straight up, to a senile old racist. Get over it, I did.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2021
    I am no conspiracy theorist but I live here in GA and no one has as of yet told us regular voters why people were told to go home in Fulton County, including the poll watchers, and then only democrats remained and continued to count votes that were clearly underneath tables and not being stored with the other ballots. Secondly, why was the mother of one of the supervisors in the building filming herself and stating that she had to do what she had to while heading in to count votes after everyone was forced to go home except democrats?

There was a bumper sticker I saw a couple weeks ago:

"When I die please make sure I don't vote democrat"

Democrats cheat. I know that from personal experience. I never believed they could cheat on the scale that they might have in GA. Fuck the kobe rats of the world who claim that by investigating we are "undermining peoples faith in our democracy". After 4 years of fake accusations, fake investigations, real wire tapping of a competing presidential campaign, repeated attempts by rats to take away my vote, you know it is rats who have ruined peoples faith in our democracy. By making certain they didn't cheat on a grand scale, my faith in our voting process can be restored.
  • Options

Goduckies said:

There is no amount of investigations that will stop you from believing it was stolen. That’s how conspiracy theories work.

Dragging out accusations of fraud, when there is no evidence of it, damages our democracy, 100%. If there was anything there, it would be worthwhile. There isn’t.

You want to talk about billionaires running our country, great. You want to talk about how corrupt our government is, awesome. They didn’t steal the fucking election. You lost, straight up, to a senile old racist. Get over it, I did.
    What are you scared of? If nothing is wrong let them check and you will be proven correct. If it is bout money lol... with all the covid spending on the dems pet projects, that is a joke
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,079

Bernie rallies say hello. It’s almost like crowd size isn’t predictive of vote totals.

Bernie got fucked over by his own side.

• Options

Bernie got fucked over by his own side.

He got a new house though
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

Goduckies said:

Dragging out accusations of fraud, when there is no evidence of it, damages our democracy, 100%. If there was anything there, it would be worthwhile.
    Like Rebekah Jones?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,071
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bernie was robbed

Twice

He's just a pussy about it