Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bought some BB this morning

2»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    89ute said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

14 still too high. Bought at the money puts just before close. Elevator going down to 11.

Longterm BB will get to $50...
    Based on fundamentals, I agree. I think there is something to the IVY story and the revenue it's supposed to bring. But BB is not a short squeeze. I only made 19% on my puts but I'll take it. I still think this stock is going back to 11 or lower. I pulled the trigger at about 12.80. Pretty much the low for last week.

Thinking about another put play if it climbs back to 14 before earnings on 6/24 close.
    Why would people drop trade their iPhone or Android for a BB
    Serious question?
    trade their iPhone for a BB. Yes. Serious question. What's so great about IVY that would make people switch?
    Sorry. I thought you were joking.
    https://blackberry.qnx.com/en/aws

BB hopes to create an app store with Amazon. IVY software allows different automakers on different software platforms to feed info into the app. Plus business to advertise to your connected car.
    No worries. I'm not trublu. I won't have nightmares over this 30 --50-- years from now.

No, I had no idea about Blackberry other than I used to own one and then I got an iPhone. I just assumed it was another meme like gme or amc. Another dead story.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Scratch that dip on BB. A serious investor on Fox Biz talking about jumping in on BB. As soon as people find out about BB it should run up. But I'm still concerned about @Sources comments.

I may be buying back in at 13.