Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to the USPS

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
You ruined a great bored meant to get info to DUCK fans this week. Fans that can't find their info on excellent aggregator boards made by senile poor people living in the Portland outskirts that haven't yet been burned down by peaceful protesters.

If your service just would have been faster, a great Pac 12 refuge and all its poor people could have been saved.

Shame.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,613 Founders Club
    haie said:

You ruined a great bored meant to get info to DUCK fans this week. Fans that can't find their info on excellent aggregator boards made by senile poor people living in the Portland outskirts that haven't yet been burned down by peaceful protesters.

If your service just would have been faster, a great Pac 12 refuge and all its poor people could have been saved.

Shame.

Fear not. It'll be back in 23 hours.

Despite all the wild accusations from DJDuck, he is not being banned and is welcome to stay. That being said, I'm not sure he has the right temperament for Hardcore Husky. He might have a better time somewhere else.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,137 Founders Club
    edited June 2021

haie said:

Shame.

Despite all the wild accusations from DJDuck, he is not being banned and is welcome to stay. That being said, I'm not sure he has the right temperament for Hardcore Husky. He might have a better time somewhere else.
    Like in the middle of an intersection.
    Those Uber drivers are fearsome!

@PurpleBaze
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,773 Founders Club
    pawz said:

haie said:

Shame.

@PurpleBaze
    This Uber driver takes no prisoners.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,817 Founders Club

chuck said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Shame.

@PurpleBaze
    This Uber driver takes no prisoners.
    I remember the tim I ordered an Uber and it was Baze. I was headed to SeaTac and it turned out he was also flying out that day. Pure coincidence not only put us on the same flight but we were only a couple seats apart. I made a gif to commemorate the occasion.

Death from 30,000' with a smile.

You'll only find such refined technique among UW grads. Bazey came in as a 2*, unheralded recruit and left as the 5* terror machine in the GIF.
    I'm the Steve Emptermann of Uber terrorism?!
    A bust?

I kid I kid