Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you have to lie to make your point, Kobe

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

And yet no video has appeared

H and shitfist just keep lying

You show the tape fuck head

As if watching and listening to it with your own eyes and ears would change your opinion.

It's very easy to find.

Convicted liar is lying again.

Yet, you love him because he loves Daddy.

Link or fuck off

I link, you decide
    https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/01/mike-flynn-i-wasnt-calling-for-a-myanmar-style-military-coup-n393701
    I see why you linked and they didn't

Garbled garbage that "appeared" to be garbled garbage

But it could have been a noose and everyone that was smart enough not to vote for the retard Biden is guilty of Mynamar or something

Load of shit
    Kids, this is what a victim of gaslighting looks like. So sad.
    This is what someone who can't back up his mouth sounds like

How am I a victim of gaslighting?

This should be good. Shitfist learned a word he doesn't understand
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Bidens a fag but he ain't gonna do shit.

So who cares.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

As if watching and listening to it with your own eyes and ears would change your opinion.

It's very easy to find.

Link or fuck off

I link, you decide
    https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/01/mike-flynn-i-wasnt-calling-for-a-myanmar-style-military-coup-n393701

But it could have been a noose and everyone that was smart enough not to vote for the retard Biden is guilty of Mynamar or something

Load of shit

One of two things is happening here:

1. Gen Flynn (who is crazy) said a crazy thing to an audience of crazy people. Keep in mind that he’s at a Qanon conference so it kind of goes with the territory. The audience cheers on the crazy thing he said. The media has video of the crazy thing he said. Apparently you read Newmax (lol) who reported his denial of saying crazy thing (though for some reason they don’t show you the video, hmmm) before actually hearing it for yourself. You chose to believe Newsmax (lol) and Flynn (lol). You demand proof and someone posts it and you’re willing to deny the reality of what he said. That’s gaslighting.

Or

2. You’re playing dumb because you now look like a fool.

Which one is it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

It's very easy to find.

Link or fuck off

I link, you decide

Load of shit

1. Gen Flynn (who is crazy) said a crazy thing to an audience of crazy people. Keep in mind that he’s at a Qanon conference so it kind of goes with the territory. The audience cheers on the crazy thing he said. The media has video of the crazy thing he said. Apparently you read Newmax (lol) who reported his denial of saying crazy thing (though for some reason they don’t show you the video, hmmm) before actually hearing it for yourself. You chose to believe Newsmax (lol) and Flynn (lol). You demand proof and someone posts it and you’re willing to deny the reality of what he said. That’s gaslighting.

Or

Which one is it?
    What does your inane rambling have to do with gaslighting?

I listened. It's garbage like everything else you post. That's why you didn't link it

Nor does Flynn have anything to do with the racist piece of shit you voted for

You are a fool and you don't have to play dumb. You are.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Gaslighting is a made up term.

It used be called just being a lying asshole
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2021

HHusky said:

It's very easy to find.

Link or fuck off

I link, you decide

Load of shit

Lol shitfist
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gaslighting is a made up term.

It used be called just being a lying asshole

Or @Rubberfist

Same
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

It's very easy to find.

Link or fuck off

I link, you decide

Load of shit

Or

Which one is it?

I listened. It's garbage like everything else you post. That's why you didn't link it

Why didn’t Newsmax post it? Every other news outlet did.

I don’t actually think you’ve been gaslit. You made the mistake of believing Newsmax (don’t do that) and now you look dumb and are going with the “garbled” defense. There was nothing garbled about it. I’ll give you a tip...you shouldn’t feel obligated to defend someone who willingly attends a fucking Qanon conference. These people are nuts. Who cares that they are on “your team?” The sooner Republicans tell these people to fuck off the better.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

It's very easy to find.

Link or fuck off

I link, you decide

Load of shit

Or

Which one is it?

Why didn’t Newsmax post it? Every other news outlet did.

I don’t actually think you’ve been gaslit. You made the mistake of believing Newsmax (don’t do that) and now you look dumb and are going with the “garbled” defense. There was nothing garbled about it. I’ll give you a tip...you shouldn’t feel obligated to defend someone who willingly attends a fucking Qanon conference. These people are nuts. Who cares that they are on “your team?” The sooner Republicans tell these people to fuck off the better.
    I don't care about any of this. I care about the retard you voted for who won

Just stop with the bullshit and take responsibility for being a dumbass

The sooner people like you fuck off the better

Q is under your bed!!!!

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Flynn did a sure right response. Wasn’t actually a call for genocide. Besides. Any coup that happened here wouldn’t be a thing like Myanmar.

Americans do whatever X government entity tells them to do. It would be a bloodless coup. Only some shop windows would be in danger.

I went grocery shopping today. In a store with 200 people in it, I and one other weren’t wearing a mask.

That’s where we are as a country.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Mostly peaceful errors that only skew results to the lefties. Strange isn't it?

Tequila says you're off your fucking rocker.
    Same goes for you ... keep my name out of your mouth when it comes to whatever point you’re trying to make

You have no clue what I think and definitely aren’t able to articulate any thoughts or positions I hold
    That was easy.
    FUCK OFF
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Same goes for you ... keep my name out of your mouth when it comes to whatever point you’re trying to make

You have no clue what I think and definitely aren’t able to articulate any thoughts or positions I hold
    That was easy.
    FUCK OFF
    I’m so tired of extremists like this attacking people. Try being civil and talking through your disagreements.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

That was easy.
    FUCK OFF
    I’m so tired of extremists like this attacking people. Try being civil and talking through your disagreements.
    Seriously?

You’re such an ignorant slut ...

And I guarantee you have no clue about that being a famous comedic line
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited June 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

Flynn did a sure right response. Wasn’t actually a call for genocide. Besides. Any coup that happened here wouldn’t be a thing like Myanmar.

Americans do whatever X government entity tells them to do. It would be a bloodless coup. Only some shop windows would be in danger.

I went grocery shopping today. In a store with 200 people in it, I and one other weren’t wearing a mask.

That’s where we are as a country.

Not in Greater Idaho. Not outside the lockdown centers of WA, OR, NY and MA.

It would turn into a blowout in a hurry. Take a weekend away to the land of freedom and you’ll see.

The Battle of Vantage will be epic and swift. Because the military will switch sides before they fire on freedom loving Americans.